Are you looking for Autumn Recipes? Well, you can stop your search as I’ve got the ultimate list of fall recipes for you to take a look through and prepare at home.
All the recipes have an autumnal flair using seasonal ingredients like apples, blackberries, pumpkins, and more.
There are recipes for delicious comfort foods made in a slow cooker; fall-flavored soups, sides, bread, and beverages; as well as yummy desserts including cakes, cupcakes, and other sweet treats.
So grab a hot drink, and scroll through the autumn-fall recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
These autumn recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy.
Links to the various recipes listed below will open in the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below.
If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board.
Autumn Soup Recipes
I have over 25 Easy Soup Recipes on my blog, but the ones I’ve listed below are ones that I have shared during the fall season or that use seasonal autumnal ingredients.
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe for Cool Autumn Evenings
- Oven-Roasted Fall Harvest Soup with Butternut Squash & Apples
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup – Slow Cooker Recipe
- One-Pot Easy Beer Cheese Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup
- Hearty Minestrone Soup with Arugula
- Grandma’s Pumpkin Soup
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Spicy Pumpkin and Butter Bean Soup
- Leek & Potato Soup
- Easy Vegetable Soup
- Pea and Ham Soup
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin + Apple Soup
Autumn Slow Cooker Recipes
I love using a slow cooker because it is so convenient!
And I can’t be the only one that uses their slow cooker more during autumn and winter.
It’s easy as throwing everything into the pot, setting it on low, and forgetting about it for the rest of the day.
There is nothing more welcoming than smelling the food when you walk through the door after being out in the cold!
Autumn Dinner Recipes
Of course, the recipes above are dinner recipes, but the ones listed below are not made in a slow cooker.
- Oven-Roasted Apple & Sausage Stuffed Butternut Squash
- Rustic Chicken and White Bean Stew with Andouille Sausage
- Cast Iron Shepherd’s Pie Recipe – A Classic Comfort Food Dish!
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Roasted Grapes and Fennel
- Recipe for Roasted Italian Sausages with Tomatoes and White Beans
- Bratwurst Skillet with Apples and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
- Stuffed Spicy Butternut Squash
- Comfort Foods: Cottage Pie Recipe – 5 Ways!
Autumn Side Dishes
If you are looking for a seasonal side dish to go with meat or fish or other main meals, here are some to check out.
Salads aren’t just for summer! Using seasonal and fresh ingredients, you can enjoy them all year long.
Autumn Snacks & Dips
Try one of these recipes for when you get a snack attack!
Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a cocktail – it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere!
For non-drinkers and children try one of these awesome fall mocktails.
The recipes for these beverages don’t really fall into the mocktail or cocktail categories!
Autumn Cakes & Cupcakes
I’ve got a lot of cupcake recipes and cupcakes for parties and other celebrations on The Purple Pumpkin Blog – these ones take advantage of the delicious flavors of the season.
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Mocha Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting
- Fall Harvest Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Baileys Cupcakes Recipe for Fall
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Topping
- Pumpkin + Peach Rock Cakes
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes
Autumn Bread Recipes
A selection of sweet and savory bread recipes to try – all very easy to make!
Autumn Pies & Tarts
Who can resist a delicious pie? I know I can’t! Try one of these yummy recipes:
- Mini Pumpkin Pies with Whipped Cream Topping
- Homemade Apple Pie a la Mode (with No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream!)
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Chess Pie Recipe
- Deep-Dish Apple Crumble Pie Topped with Chocolate Ganache
- Pumpkin Pie
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Mini Purple Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin & Peach Puff Pastry Tarts
For those apple pies, make sure you learn How To Make Homemade Apple Pie Spice Mix
Put your baking hat on and try one of these sweet recipes
- Bake Pumpkin Spice Scones with Cinnamon Glaze for Fall!
- Jewish Apple Cake Recipe – Dairy-Free for Rosh Hashanah
- Caramel Apple Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- Super Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe for Fall
- Triple Layer Pumpkin Brownies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin, Raisin & Pecan Muffins
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
If I have the choice between a starter or a dessert, I will always choose dessert! If you’re like me, try one of these – they’re delicious!
- Yummy Pumpkin Mousse Recipe with Maple Whipped Cream Topping
- Instant Pot Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake – The Ultimate Fall Dessert!
- Gluten-Free Baked Cinnamon Apple Cobbler Dessert
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Crisp
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted-Caramel Crunch Topping
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
- Candy Coated Baked Spiced Pumpkin Donuts
- Easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- Pecan & Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
- Rich & Creamy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Apples
- Pumpkin Pie Crème Brûlée
- Spiced Rhubarb And Apple Crumble
Have a glut of fruit from your garden, or bought some from the farmer’s market? Use them to make jam!
Autumn Breakfast Recipes
Only one lonely breakfast recipe at the moment. I included this because – pumpkins.