Are you looking for Autumn Recipes? Well, you can stop your search as I’ve got the ultimate list of fall recipes for you to take a look through and prepare at home.
All the recipes have an autumnal flair using seasonal ingredients like apples, blackberries, pumpkins, and more.
There are recipes for delicious comfort foods made in a slow cooker; fall-flavored soups, sides, breads, and beverages; as well as yummy desserts including cakes, cupcakes, and other sweet treats.
So grab a cuppa, and scroll through the autumn fall recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
I have included links to some useful cooking products in this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a small commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
These autumn recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
TIP! Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open in the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
Autumn Soup Recipes
I have over 25 Easy Soup Recipes on my blog, but the ones I’ve listed below are ones that I have shared during the fall season, or use seasonal ingredients.
- Slow Cooker Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup
- Hearty Minestrone Soup with Arugula
- Grandma’s Pumpkin Soup
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Spicy Pumpkin and Butter Bean Soup
- Leek & Potato Soup
- Easy Vegetable Soup
- Pea and Ham Soup
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin + Apple Soup
Autumn Slow Cooker Recipes
I am probably not the only one that uses their slow cooker more during autumn and winter. I love using a slow cooker because it is so convenient! Just throw everything into the pot, set it on low and forget about it for the rest of the day. There is nothing more welcoming than smelling the food when you walk through the door after being out in the cold!
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Chili Chicken & Pumpkin Stew
- Slow Cooker Autumn Ham Casserole
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew + Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Beef, Bean & Pumpkin Chilli Con Carne
Autumn Dinner Recipes
Of course, the recipes above are dinner recipes, but the ones listed below are not made in a slow cooker. I may find that as I share more recipes that this category gets split down further.
- Bratwurst Skillet with Apples and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
- Stuffed Spicy Butternut Squash
- Comfort Foods: Cottage Pie Recipe – 5 Ways!
I will be adding to this list of autumn recipes over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest recipe boards so that you can always find them!
Autumn Side Dishes
If you are looking for a seasonal side dish to go with meat or fish or other main meals, here are some to check out.
- Italian Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Roasted Apple Cauliflower Mash with Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Spiced Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Autumn Snacks & Dips
Try one of these recipes for when you get a snack attack!
Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a cocktail – it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere!
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Rum Spiked Pumpkin Pie Punch
- Prosecco Cocktail with Blackberry
- Bourbon Apple Cider Maple Fizz Cocktail
- Apple Cider Dark & Stormy
- Apple Cider Margarita
For non-drinkers and children try one of these awesome fall mocktails.
The recipes for these beverages don’t really fall into the mocktail or cocktail categories!
Autumn Cakes & Cupcakes
I’ve got a lot of cupcake recipes and cupcakes for parties and other celebrations on The Purple Pumpkin Blog – these ones take advantage of the delicious flavors of the season.
- Apple Pie Layer Cake with Cinnamon Frosting & Walnut Crumble Topping
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Topping
- Pumpkin + Peach Rock Cakes
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cake
Autumn Bread Recipes
A selection of sweet and savory bread recipes to try – all very easy to make!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread
- Spiced Pumpkin & Walnut Tea Loaf
- Gluten-Free + Paleo Spiced Apple Loaf
- River Cottage Soda Bread with Blackberries & Apple
Autumn Pies & Tarts
Who can resist a delicious pie? I know I can’t! At the moment there are only pumpkin pies. But then, it is The Purple Pumpkin Blog, so what do you expect!
Put your baking hat on and try one of these sweet recipes
- Jewish Apple Cake Recipe – Dairy-Free for Rosh Hashanah
- Caramel Apple Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
- Triple Layer Pumpkin Brownies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin, Raisin & Pecan Muffins
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
If I have the choice between a starter or a dessert, I will always choose dessert! If you’re like me, try one of these – they’re delicious!
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
- Candy Coated Baked Spiced Pumpkin Donuts
- Easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- Pecan & Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
- Rich & Creamy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Apples
- Pumpkin Pie Crème Brûlée
- Spiced Rhubarb And Apple Crumble
Have a glut of fruit from your garden, or bought some from the farmer’s market? Use them to make jam!
Autumn Breakfast Recipes
Only one lonely breakfast recipe at the moment. I included this because – pumpkins.
I would love if you shared this post on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥