If you are searching for some fun activities to do with your family on February 14, we’ve put together a list of Free Valentine’s Day Printables for you to download!
Don’t have time for these printables now? Tap the heart icon in the bottom right of the screen to save this post for later!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Valentine’s Day Printables
With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it can be hard to come up with creative ideas that are both easy on your wallet and appeal to all ages.
Whether you’re looking for printable decorations, activities, games, or, coloring pages, these Valentine’s-themed printables have got you covered!
Get ready to have some fun and create lovely memories with your family!
Info About the Valentine’s Day Free Printables
We’ve broken the list of free printables down into categories: Word Games, Coloring Pages, Games, Crafts, and Party Decorations, with something for every age group.
Before I get into the free printables for Valentine’s Day, here is some handy information for you.
Free Valentine’s printables are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 200+ Free Printables here for you to enjoy!
I also have a printables store: Purple Pumpkin Printables where you can buy:
- Printable Love & Romance Couple’s Coloring Journal for your significant other, or
- Print-at-Home 30-Page Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for your kiddos (or yourself!)
Links to the various printables on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser. Links to my store open in a new window/tab.
If you are looking for a specific printable, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
I will be adding to this list of Valentine’s Day printables over time, so make to tap the buttons below to save this post to your Pinterest boards or Facebook page for later!
Printable Word Games for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
- 2 Free Printable Pages from My Valentine’s Day Coloring Book for Kids!
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Animals Coloring Sheets
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book
Suggested Art Supplies
Having some basic art supplies on hand to use with our free printables is always useful. You don’t need all the things on the list, but we wanted to share some of our Amazon favorites with you.
- Crayola Super Tips are great markers for all ages. We have a 100-count box because you can never have too many markers!
- Enjoy using crayons? You can’t go wrong with classic Crayolas.
- Prefer colored pencils? For kids, try Crayola, and for adults, we love Faber-Castel colored pencils for their beautiful blending. Prismacolor is another great brand that we love to use.
- Crayola also has fun scented pencils, which will bring coloring pages alive with aromas!
- Like to paint? Then, a watercolor palette will unleash the artist within,
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25-count set and a 9-count set of glitter glue.
- Ensure you have writing pencils, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener for games and puzzles.
- Highlighter pens are perfect for marking off words in Word Search Puzzles.
Printable Valentine’s Day Games & Puzzles
Printable Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Valentine’s Day Gnome Craft + Free Printable Template
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Cupid Olaf Edition!
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Love Bug Olaf Edition!
Valentine’s Day Party Printables
More Ideas for Valentine’s Day!
The free printables are in PDF format and can be opened with the free-to-use Adobe Reader (PDF Reader). Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read our full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have access to a printer; however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest, and on your blog/website with a link to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or your blog/website. If you use any of our printables, it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform you hang out on, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so we can find you!