Celebrate St. Patty and the luck of the Irish this March with one (or two!) of these St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails! Instead of a pint of Guinness, why not enjoy some fun green cocktails, Irish drinks made with Jameson, or even a boozy whiskey coffee!
Don’t have time for these drinks now? Be sure to tap the heart icon in the bottom right of the screen to save this post for later!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails
Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland.Wikipedia
But it is a grand event celebrating Irish culture all around the world – whether you’re Irish or not!
It is often associated with drinking and having a good time, so what better way to do that than with an Irish drink?
Of course, you could stick to the classics like Guinness or (dyed) green beer or cider, but mixing up a few cocktails for your party is so much fun, and I’ve got a few for you to try!
Before I get into the cocktails for St. Paddy’s Day, here is some handy information for you.
St. Patrick’s Day cocktail recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
I will be adding to this list of St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest recipe boards so that you can always find them. (Tap the button below!)
Green Cocktails for St. Patrick’s Day
- This Green Irish Sunrise Cocktail is made with vodka and green apple liqueur and is refreshing and delicious.
- Our Luck of the Irish Cocktail is a grand green cocktail made with whiskey and peach schnapps.
The following cocktails were not originally made for St. Patty’s Day, but, they are green, so why not?!
- Boba Fett Frozen Vodka Cocktail is made with Vodka, Blue Curaçao, orange juice, and soda and creates a refreshing and vibrant beverage!
- Green Wicked Witch Cocktail has a shimmery finish and is made with Vodka & Midori.
- Hocus Pocus Winnie Sanderson Cocktail is a mix of Midori and two kinds of rum and tastes glorious!
- Amok Amok Amok is made with fruit juices, rum, apple brandy, and blue curaçao.
- Green Hocus Pocus Cocktail with Vodka & Spiced Rum
Jameson Whiskey Drinks
- Delicious and creamy Irish Whiskey Milk Punch (known in Ireland as scáiltín) is an old Irish recipe that people enjoy over ice, or even as a hot toddy.
- Irish Margaritas are simple yet flavorful, featuring Jameson Irish Whiskey and quality tequila – perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Cuban Mojitos get a St. Patrick’s Day spin in this Irish Mojito Cocktail recipe with the addition of Jameson Irish Whiskey.
We have several desserts that have whiskey as an ingredient – why not use Jameson Irish Whiskey for a Paddy’s Day treat!
And who can resist a hot Irish coffee with cream floating on top? Not me!
- Try our twist on this classic: Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee with Baileys Irish Cream
Bailey’s Irish Cream
A popular tipple at Christmas, but it is Irish, and if you love Bailey’s you might like to try one of our recipes using it:
- This Boozy Shamrock Shake recipe is strictly for adults only!
- Homemade Bailey’s Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate and Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spice Baileys Cupcakes
You can’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day without Guinness! Here are some recipes that use it: