Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn is an amazing mix of homemade pumpkin spice popcorn, coffeee-flavored popcorn, and candy! It takes the PSL season to the next level and needs to be added to your must-make recipe list this fall!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required as well as understand the steps and timings involved.
Popcorn is a classic snack to nosh on while watching a movie. But it’s fall, it’s pumpkin spice latte season, and it’s time to up your popcorn game!
Make a bowl of this Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn, kick back under a blanket, and munch your way through the two types of popcorn flavors and fall-flavored candies that are in this popcorn mix!
Starting with popped popcorn, you’ll turn some of it pumpkin spice flavor, and some of it coffee flavor – and that’s how you end up with PSL popcorn! Throw in some seasonal candy and you’ve got yourself a tasty fall treat!
Want some autumn movies to watch? Here are some of my favorites:
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
You may have some of the ingredients for this recipe in your kitchen already – the full list with measurements is found in the recipe card.
For your convenience, any specialized ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon below.
- Popcorn – you can pop it yourself at home, or buy already popped popcorn – make sure you buy plain or salted and not flavored!
- Dark Corn Syrup – adds a depth of flavor, but if you only have light corn syrup, that’s fine. In the UK you could use Golden Syrup.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – if you can’t source this blend, you can easily make it yourself! See below.
- Finely Ground Coffee – you’ll also need some strong coffee (liquid) too.
- M&Ms Candies – Pumpkin Pie flavor if you can find it. You could also use Reese’s Pieces or even Candy Corn.
- Pumpkin Spice Baking Truffles – you may struggle to get this ingredient outside of the US, so you could use caramel or chocolate chips or chunks instead.
This recipe uses American cups. They’re a handy piece of kitchen equipment to have along with a kitchen food scale. Having both in your kitchen means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog as I use both cups and weighted measures.
You can buy ready-made popcorn or pop your own kernels using a popcorn machine, or good old-fashioned pot on the stovetop.
How Do I Make Pumpkin Pie Spice?
Stir the following spices together and store in an airtight jar in a cool, dry place. Use as required in recipes. You can adjust the levels of spices to your own personal preferences if you like.
- 3 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tsp ground cloves
More Recipes Using Pumpkin Spice
Since it’s Pumpkin Spice Season here are some more recipes using the same!
- Spiced Pumpkin & Walnut Tea Loaf
- Pecan & Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
- Rum Spiked Pumpkin Pie Punch
More Snack Recipes
Looking for more snack recipe inspo? Check these out next:
- Maple Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix
- Easy Peanut Butter Jelly Bars Recipe – A Tasty After School Snack!
- Mickey Mouse Pretzel Rods – A Fun Disney Snack!
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too!
How Do I Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn?
Just check out the recipe card below with full ingredients, and instructions. You can print the card out too (don’t worry, the pics don’t print to save your ink!).
For the Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- 3 cups of popped popcorn
- 3 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
For the Latte Popcorn
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp very strong coffee
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tsp finely ground coffee
For the Mix
- 1 cup of M&M’s Pumpkin Pie flavored
- 1 cup of pumpkin baking chips
- Preheat oven to 150C/300F/Gas 2 and line two baking trays with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the pumpkin spice popcorn, place the popped popcorn in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the butter, sugar, corn syrup, water, vanilla extract, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan and melt over medium-low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour the melted butter and pumpkin spice mixture over the popcorn; toss with a spoon until the popcorn is fully coated.
- Pour the covered popcorn onto one of the prepared baking sheets and bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool for 30 minutes
- To make the latte popcorn, place the popped popcorn in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the butter, coffee, sugar, corn syrup, and coffee grounds in a saucepan and melt over medium-low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Repeat steps 4-6 with the melted butter and coffee mixture.
- To make the mix, combine both popcorn flavors in a large bowl with the M&M's and pumpkin baking chips. Toss to mix well. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 821Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 586mgCarbohydrates: 119gFiber: 4gSugar: 98gProtein: 6g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.