The Halloween season is upon us! And that means it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to serve at your party. Why not wow the crowd with one or two spooky signature drinks from this selection of 20+ Halloween Cocktails? Most of the drinks have mocktail options too, so there is truly something for everyone at your Halloween shindig!
I’ve got 50+ freakishly good Halloween Recipes to go along with your cocktails – right-click and open these other recipes in a new tab so that you can read them after this one!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
For Halloween, it’s time to put your mixology hat on and whip up some spooky cocktails for your party. Save this blog post to reference these recipes when you need a little help!
The drinks below are perfect for any Halloween party. Whether you’re hosting or coming as a guest, these boozy beverages will make the evening even more festive.
Sure, you could buy a pre-made mix from the grocery store, but where is the fun in that?
Check out our selection of 20+ Halloween cocktails that I’ve shared over the years and get ready to be scared silly with some delicious drinks! Happy October everyone!
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween! You can check out Crafty October from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for tons of awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!
Halloween Vodka Cocktails
If vodka is your preferred tipple, then you must conjure up one of these concoctions!
- Bring this Freaky Frankenstein Cocktail to life with melon liquor, apple vodka, and sparkling water.
- Channel your inner Sanderson sister with a Hocus Pocus Cocktail filled with vodka and spiced rum.
- Zombie Apocalypse Cocktail is vodka-based with tropical flavors, so if you’re throwing a Halloween Tiki Party, this is the perfect drink!
- Be careful, this Bloody Vampire Cocktail has a bite! It is made with two types of vodka, gin, and grenadine.
- The Mistress of Evil herself would love this Purple Shimmering Maleficent Cocktail with vodka and raspberry liqueur.
- With Vodka and Midori, this Green Cocktail is positively wicked!
- Try this Deep Red Voodoo Cocktail made with vodka, vanilla liqueur, and red grape juice.
- Take a classic cocktail and make it Halloween-y and you get this Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail!
- The Sleeping Beauty Cocktail is pretty in pink with vodka and raspberry liqueur. <— Coming Soon!
Halloween Rum Cocktails
If dressing up as a pirate is for you this Halloween, then what would the party be without RUM!
- Run amok amok amok with the Sanderson Sisters Cocktail mixed with fruit juices, rum, apple brandy, and blue curaçao.
- Made with Jägermeister and rum this Black Raven Cocktail is a deliciously dark party drink.
- This Rum Spiked Pumpkin Pie Punch is like a boozy pumpkin pie in a glass!
- Apple Cider Dark and Stormy Cocktail is a twist on the original and made with hard cider instead of ginger beer.
- Made with spiced rum and red wine, the Lucifer Morningstar is a devilishly delicious cocktail! <— Coming Soon!
Halloween Bourbon Cocktails
- Bourbon, blood orange liqueur, and ginger beer make up this Wicked Witch Cocktail.
- This Bourbon Apple Cider Maple Fizz Cocktail is like drinking a glass of autumn!
Halloween Wine Cocktails
- Throwing a Mad Scientist Party? This white wine Toxic Waste Cocktail is pefect to serve.
- Why not make Booooze Floats? Made with white wine, they’re like adult orange creamsicles!