Over the years I have shared a lot of Free Easter Printables, and thought it was time for me to put them all in one easy to find place! I will be adding to this collection as time goes by, so make sure you save this page in Pinterest or bookmark it so that you can always find it!
The most popular is my free Easter Egg Hunt Kit, which contains all you need to set up a fun Easter Egg Hunt at home. There is also a range of subway art posters to display over the holiday – both religious and secular. Plus lots of other free Easter printables including cupcake wrappers, treat boxes, coloring pages, and more!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Easter Printables
So that you don’t lose your place on this list of free Easter printables, I recommend opening them in a new window/tab, so that you can easily switch between them. Or if you click on one of the printables, just use the back button on your browser to return to this page.
- Get your favourite little snowman ready for Easter, by dressing him up as the Easter Bunny! Easter Bunny Olaf – Free Printable.
- This Easter Egg Hunt Kit contains everything you need to set up a fun Easter Egg Hunt at home. The 10 piece set contains posters, arrow pointers, clue cards (to fill in with your own clues), bunny paw prints, Easter bunnies, and letter eggs.
- Super cute Free Printable Easter Cards in four different designs. Just print-and-send!
- There are three Easter Sunday “He Is Risen” Posters in this set – written in English and Greek (using the Roman alphabet, and the Greek alphabet).
- A Good Friday Poster designed to fit in an 8×10″ frame.
- Another He Is Risen Poster to display at Easter.
- And another Good Friday Art Poster to print at home.
Handy Craft Supplies
- White Card
- White Paper
- Double-Sided Tape
- Single Hole Punch
- Scotch Tape
- Shredded Tissue Paper “Grass”
- Glitter Glue
- Colouring Pens
- Cute “Hoppy” Easter Favor Bags labels to add to bags of Easter treats.
- Use these Easter Bunnies Cupcake Wrappers to hide plain, boring wrappers.
- Print these Easter Bunnies Treat Boxes onto cardstock and fill with yummy treats for Easter.
- A super simple Easter Bunny Coloring Page for pre-schoolers.
- A colourful, secular Easter Subway Art poster to download and frame.
- A set of super cute Easter Bunny Paper Dolls to print and assemble.
- Make quick and easy Easter Cards with this Easter Bunny Printable.
- These free printable Easter Popcorn Boxes are so cute and easy to make! Fill with popcorn or other Easter treats
- Keep the kids occupied while they are waiting for a visit from the Easter Bunny with these fun Easter Bunny Coloring Pages.
- These free printable Easter decorations – paper chains – are super cute, and so simple to make!
- Need some Easter activities to keep the kid’s busy? Download my Easter Word Search! These word puzzles are great for improving spelling and concentration, as well as being fun to do.
- Have fun at the Easter dinner table by playing this free printable Easter Bingo Game!
- Looking for a letter from the Easter Bunny? I’ve got one for you to print out and pop into your Easter Baskets.
- Get clues for your kiddo’s with these Easter Scavenger Hunt printables. Twelve clues are included and they match the Easter Egg Hunt Kit at the top of this page.
- Use the free printable face templates to make these awesome Angry Birds Easter Eggs!
- These free printable Easter Bunny silhouettes are used to make a fun paper wreath.
- These Easter Eggs Coloring Pages are a fun activity for the Easter holidays and are available to print for free!
- This Easter I Spy game is a fun activity for kids and is a sneaky way to get some learning in at the same time!
- Take kid’s coloring skills to the next level with this free Easter Bunny Color By Number printable!
- Download these free Easter Bunny Coloring Pages for a fun activity to do inside over the Easter holidays!
- These free printable Easter Bunny Word Search puzzles are a fun Easter activity for all ages!
- These fun Free Printable Easter Mazes are just the activity you need for the Easter holidays!
- This Easter Bunny Word Scramble is a fun free printable for kids and adults alike!
- These free printable Easter Cards to Color are a fun thing for kids to do this Easter to send to family and friends.
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!