Over the years I have shared a lot of Free Easter Printables, and thought it was time for me to put them all in one easy to find place! I will be adding to this collection as time goes by, so make sure you save this page in Pinterest or bookmark it so that you can always find it!
The most popular is my free Easter Egg Hunt Kit, which contains all you need to set up a fun Easter Egg Hunt at home. There is also a range of subway art posters to display over the holiday – both religious and secular. Plus lots of other free Easter printables including cupcake wrappers, treat boxes, coloring pages, and more!
Remember to save to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Free Easter Printables
So that you don’t lose your place on this list of free Easter printables, I recommend opening them in a new window/tab, so that you can easily switch between them. Or if click on one of the printables, just use the back button on your browser to return to this page.
- Get your favourite little snowman ready for Easter, by dressing him up as the Easter Bunny! Easter Bunny Olaf – Free Printable.
- This Easter Egg Hunt Kit contains everything you need to set up a fun Easter Egg Hunt at home. The 10 piece set contains posters, arrow pointers, clue cards (to fill in with your own clues), bunny paw prints, Easter bunnies, and letter eggs.
- There are three Easter Sunday “He Is Risen” Posters in this set – written in English and Greek (using the Roman alphabet, and the Greek alphabet).
- A Good Friday Poster designed to fit in an 8×10″ frame.
- Another He Is Risen Poster to display at Easter.
- And another Good Friday Art Poster to print at home.
I’ve put together a list of crafting supplies you might need to make and assemble these Free Easter Printables.
This post contains affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
Crafting supplies you might need…
- Cute “Hoppy” Easter Favor Bags labels to add to bags of Easter treats.
- Use these Easter Bunnies Cupcake Wrappers to hide plain, boring wrappers.
- Print these Easter Bunnies Treat Boxes onto card and fill with yummy treats for Easter.
- A super simple Easter Bunny Coloring Page for pre-schoolers.
- A colourful, secular Easter Subway Art poster to download and frame.
- A set of super cute Easter Bunny Paper Dolls to print and assemble.
- Make quick and easy Easter Cards with this Easter Bunny Printable.
- These free printable Easter Popcorn Boxes are so cute, and easy to make! Fill with popcorn or other Easter treats
- Keep the kids occupied while they are waiting for a visit from the Easter Bunny with these fun and cute Easter Bunny Coloring Pages.
- These free printable Easter decorations – paper chains – are super cute, and so simple to make!
- Need some Easter activities to keep the kid’s busy? Download my Easter Word Search! These word puzzles are great for improving spelling and concentration, as well as being fun to do.
- Have fun at the Easter dinner table by playing this free printable Easter Bingo Game!
- Looking for a letter from the Easter Bunny? I’ve got one for you to print out and pop into your Easter Baskets.
- Get clues for your kiddo’s with these Easter Scavenger Hunt printables. Twelve clues are included and they match the Easter Egg Hunt Kit at the top of this page.
- Use the free printable face templates to make these awesome Angry Birds Easter Eggs!
- These free printable Easter Bunny silhouettes are used to make a fun paper wreath.
Please feel free to share these Free Easter Printables by using the social buttons on the side or bottom of this post, and don’t forget that you can subscribe to The Purple Pumpkin Blog by email, on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so you don’t miss out!
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. You are welcome to print my designs at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Please do not save the PDF to Pinterest, but save the blog post itself. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, or post a picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you find these free printables useful!