Looking for some fun Free Easter Printables to keep the kids entertained? Look no further! I’ve rounded up over 40 of the best Easter printables, from egg hunt clues to coloring pages and more. And the best part is, they’re all free! So grab your printer and get ready for some Easter fun.
Don’t have time for these printables now? Be sure to tap the heart icon in the bottom right of the screen to save this post for later!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Free Easter Printables
So that you don’t lose your place on this list of free Easter printables, I recommend opening them in a new window/tab, so that you can easily switch between them. Or if you click on one of the printables, just use the back button on your browser to return to this page.
1. Get your favourite little snowman ready for Easter, by dressing him up as the Easter Bunny! Easter Bunny Olaf – Free Printable.
2. This Easter Egg Hunt Kit contains everything you need to set up a fun Easter Egg Hunt at home. The 10-piece set contains posters, arrow pointers, clue cards (to fill in with your own clues), bunny paw prints, Easter bunnies, and letter eggs.
3. Super cute Free Printable Easter Cards in four different designs. Just print-and-send!
4. There are three Easter Sunday “He Is Risen” Posters in this set – written in English and Greek (using the Roman alphabet, and the Greek alphabet).
5. A Good Friday Poster designed to fit in an 8×10″ frame.
6. Another He Is Risen Poster to display at Easter.
7. And another Good Friday Art Poster to print at home.
Handy Easter Printable Supplies on Amazon
8. Cute “Hoppy” Easter Favor Bags labels to add to bags of Easter treats.
9. Use these Easter Bunnies Cupcake Wrappers to hide plain, boring wrappers.
10. Print these Easter Bunnies Treat Boxes onto cardstock and fill them with yummy treats for Easter.
11. A super simple Easter Bunny Coloring Page for pre-schoolers.
12. A colourful, secular Easter Subway Art poster to download and frame.
13. A set of super cute Easter Bunny Paper Dolls to print and assemble.
14. Make quick and easy Easter Cards with this Easter Bunny Printable.
15. These free printable Easter Popcorn Boxes are so cute and easy to make! Fill with popcorn or other Easter treats
16. Keep the kids occupied while they are waiting for a visit from the Easter Bunny with these fun Easter Bunny Coloring Pages.
17. These free printable Easter decorations – paper chains – are super cute, and so simple to make!
18. Need some Easter activities to keep the kid’s busy? Download my Easter Word Search! These word puzzles are great for improving spelling and concentration, as well as being fun to do.
19. Have fun at the Easter dinner table by playing this free printable Easter Bingo Game!
20. Looking for a letter from the Easter Bunny? I’ve got one for you to print out and pop into your Easter Baskets.
21. Get clues for your kiddos with these Easter Scavenger Hunt printables. Twelve clues are included and they match the Easter Egg Hunt Kit at the top of this page.
22. Use the free printable face templates to make these awesome Angry Birds Easter Eggs!
23. These free printable Easter Bunny silhouettes are used to make a fun paper wreath.
24. These Easter Eggs Coloring Pages are a fun activity for the Easter holidays and are available to print for free!
25. This Easter I Spy game is a fun activity for kids and is a sneaky way to get some learning in at the same time!
26. Take kids’ coloring skills to the next level with this free Easter Bunny Color By Number printable!
27. Download these free Easter Bunny Coloring Pages for a fun activity to do inside over the Easter holidays!
28. These free printable Easter Bunny Word Search puzzles are a fun Easter activity for all ages!
29. These fun Free Printable Easter Mazes are just the activity you need for the Easter holidays!
30. This Easter Bunny Word Scramble is a fun free printable for kids and adults alike!
31. These free printable Easter Cards to Color are a fun thing for kids to do this Easter to send to family and friends.
32. Have some fun outside with the kids and this free printable Easter Scavenger Hunt Sheet!
33. These awesome free printable Easter Bunny Activity Sheets and coloring pages will certainly keep the kiddos busy!
34. These Free Printable Easter Activity Placemats are sure to keep the kiddos occupied while sat at the dinner table this Easter!
35. Make learning math fun for kids with this Free Printable Easter Counting Puzzle for Kids (Numbers 1 – 12).
36. Free Printable Easter Lunch Box Notes will make a cute addition to your kiddo’s packed lunches!
37. Take your kid’s coloring skills to the next level with this Free Easter Chicks Color By Numbers Printable
38. Not just one Easter Word Search Printable but eight to download and solve!
39. Grab the crayons and print out these Free Printable Easter Coloring Pages
40. These Easter Line Tracing Activity Sheets are a fun and seasonal way for kids to work on their fine motor skills as they learn how to write.
41. This printable Hidden Objects Easter Game is based on the classic ‘I Spy’ and is perfect for both younger and older kids
42. This free printable Easter Memory Card Game is perfect for all ages to play together as the only skill required is memory recall!
43. This free printable Easter Sunday Word Finding Game is great to play with all the family after your Easter lunch.
44. Learn how to play sudoku, with free printable Easter Picture Sudoku Puzzles for Kids!
45. This free printable Easter Shadow Matching Activity is a fun problem-solving task for the kiddos!
46. There aren’t any religious themes in these secular Easter Word Search Printables.
47. Get creative with the kids and print out our free printable Build the Easter Bunny Paper Template!
48. Add a touch of fun to your Easter celebration with this free printable Pin the Tail on the Easter Bunny game template!
If you’re looking for Easter Recipes, I’ve got lots of delicious starters/appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and cocktails for you to sink your teeth into!
The free printables are in PDF format and can be opened with the free-to-use Adobe Reader (PDF Reader). Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read our full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have access to a printer; however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest, and on your blog/website with a link to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or your blog/website. If you use any of our printables, it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform you hang out on, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest. Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so we can find you!