Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know this time of year can be hectic and stressful, but we’re here to help take some of the pressure off. We’ve got 15+ Thanksgiving Free Printables and Crafts for you to make and do with the whole family!
There are fun turkey crafts, Thanksgiving puzzles, Pilgrim and Native American Craftivities, and even Thanksgiving digital wallpapers for your phone! You’ll find something for all ages on this list!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Thanksgiving Free Printables & Crafts
With Thanksgiving and the holiday season just around the corner, you might already be feeling the stress of how to keep everyone entertained. Especially if the weather turns and you find yourselves stuck indoors.
Of course, you can rely on tech to keep the kids quiet – phones, tablets, games consoles, and the television, but we all need to break away from those screens every once in a while.
I’ve got a whole range of fun free Thanksgiving printables and crafts that everyone in the family can enjoy. From the little ones to the tweens and teens, to the adults and grandparents.
So why not grab a cup of coffee (or your favorite beverage!) and go through the list I’ve curated here for you.
To keep your place on the list, right-click and open a new tab to view.
Free Thanksgiving Printables
I have a variety of awesome free printables on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, and you will love these ones that I have created for Thanksgiving!
With coloring pages, puzzles, and buildable characters, all you need is a printer and a few basic art supplies!
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Sudoku Puzzles for Kids!
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Memory Card Game (Concentration)
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Shadow Matching Activity For Kids
- Free Printable Thanksgiving How Many Words Puzzle
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Bingo Cards
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble Worksheets
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Line Tracing Activity Sheets
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Pages To Print At Home
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pilgrim Boy Coloring Sheet
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pilgrim Girl Coloring Sheet
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Coloring Sheet
- Fun Free Printable Thanksgiving I Spy Game for Kids!
- Set of 6 Free Printable Thanksgiving Mazes To Solve!
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Searches for All The Family!
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Mandalas To Download and Color
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Thanksgiving Turkey Olaf Edition!
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Thanksgiving Olaf Pilgrim Edition
- Build-a-Pumpkin! Free Printable Halloween Paper Craft
- Thanksgiving Wallpaper to Download for Phones – Nine Cute Designs!
Celebrate and decorate for Thanksgiving with these fun crafts that feature turkeys, pilgrims, and Native Americans. You’ll find pumpkin crafts in its own section further down the page.
- Free Printable Turkey Paper Craft
- Thankful Bucket Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving
- Craft Stick Turkey Craft for Kids! Fun Thanksgiving Activity!
- Pilgrim Girl Craftivity – Thanksgiving Kids Craft & Creative Writing Project
- Pilgrim Boy Craftivity – Thanksgiving Kids Craft & Creative Writing Project
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Craftivity & Creative Writing Project
- Thanksgiving Native American Girl Craftivity & Creative Writing Project
- Thanksgiving Native American Boy Craftivity & Creative Writing Project
Thanksgiving Craft Supplies
Having a good basic stash of craft supplies means you can get crafty at a moment’s notice. A lifesaver on bad weather days, or when the kids are complaining for the hundredth time that they are bored! I keep a box full of these products below so that when my niece and nephews come to visit we can have a fun creative time together.
If you are short on space to store stuff, why not invest in a craft tote to keep everything together and stash away when not in use? There are many different sizes and styles so buy one (or two) to suit your needs. I have a couple of this style of tote just for pens and pencils!