Need a dinner recipe for tonight? Then take a look through this delicious selection of easy chicken recipes that are perfect for stress-free family meals, any night of the week. With sheet pan chicken dinners, salads, soups, and chicken breast recipes, plus tasty tropical recipes, curries, Caribbean jerk chicken, slow cooker chicken, and more. I promise that you cannot possibly get bored of eating chicken with these 50+ recipes to choose from!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Easy Chicken Recipes
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
These chicken recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
TIP! Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open in the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
Sheet Pan Chicken Dinners
A sheet pan is a metal tray, with a lip all the way around. You may call it a baking tray, a baking sheet, a roasting tray, or something else. But no matter what you call it, they are a versatile piece of kitchen equipment and I love using them!
Most, if not all of them have the whole meal cooked together on the pan, so you don’t even have to worry about extra side dishes. Don’t you love it when recipes are easy?
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
- One-Pan Lemon & Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- One Pan Chicken & Chorizo Tray Bake
- One Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- One Pan Chicken Curry Tray Bake
In past recipes, I’ve called sheet pan recipes “traybakes” because the dish was cooked all in one tray… It’s so hard trying to keep track of the different terms that people use (and when you have a worldwide blog audience, it can make it tough!). However, the important thing with these chicken dishes is that they are cooked on (or in) one pan, making them easy to prepare, easy to serve, and require minimal clearing up!
Tropical Chicken Dishes
A cuisine I gravitate towards (as well as my own Mediterranean, Greek-Cypriot cuisine) is tropical – be it Hawaiian, Polynesian, or the Caribbean. There is something about the sweet, and spicy flavor profile, dishes from this region has, that I just enjoy. I hope you do too!
- Sweet & Spicy Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
- Tropical Noodle Salad with Chicken
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Drumsticks
Bring some Indian spice to your chicken by preparing one of these great chicken curry recipes.
Slow Cooker Chicken
If you need to have a meal ready after a day out of the house, then a slow cooker will be your best friend in this scenario. Most slow cooker recipes require minimal prep, and many are literally just dumping all the ingredients into the pot and switching it on!
I will be adding to this list of easy chicken recipes over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest recipe boards so that you can always find them.
Chicken Soup Recipes
This selection of chicken soup recipes can be enjoyed all year round – serve as a starter, or as a main dish.
- Family Favorites: Chicken Soup
- Chicken & Mushroom Miso Soup
- Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry Soup
- Chicken, Vegetable & Noodle Miso Soup
- Chinese Sweet Chilli Chicken & Noodle Soup
- Longevity Noodles for Chinese New Year – Noodle Soup with Chicken Meatballs
Chinese Chicken Dishes
Save money on take-out and make your own Chinese chicken recipes at home! I once prepared a Chinese Banquet dinner party for Chinese New Year and it’s one of the crowning achievements of my home-entertaining career!
- Chicken with Cashews
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Kung Po Chicken
- Chicken & Vegetable Egg Rolls
- Char Siu Chicken Wings
- Faux Po Chicken
Italian Chicken Dishes
Mexican & Tex-Mex Chicken Dishes
More spice, but this time of the Mexican and Tex-Mex variety. These dishes are quick and so easy to make.
Recipes Using A Whole Chicken
Recipes Using Chicken Breast
- Paleo-Friendly Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dip
- Coca-Cola Chicken Strips
- Perfect Chicken Kebabs
- Philly Stuffed Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham
- BBQ Garlic & Thyme Chicken Skewers with Roasted Veggies
- Cajun Chicken
- Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Lemon and Thyme Chicken Skewers
- Coronation Chicken Skewers with Mango Dip
Recipes Using Chicken Thighs
Recipes Using Chicken Drumsticks
The following recipes are perfect if you have got leftover roast chicken, or have bought a rotisserie chicken from the store and need a way to use it up.
Recipes Using Cooked Chicken
- Chicken, Spinach + Tomato Hash
- Chicken + Roasted Pepper Omelette with Avocado
- Leftover Roast Chicken Crustless Mini Quiches
- Cumin & Cinnamon Couscous with Chicken & Vegetables
- Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Creamy Mushroom & Chicken Pasta
I would love if you shared this post on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥