Throw anything in a pan with some eggs and turn it into a hash! That’s been one of my fast and simple lunch ideas now that I’m following a paleo way of life. On this occasion it was chicken, spinach and tomatoes and here’s the recipe…
I’ve got more 50+ Easy Chicken Recipes for you to enjoy – right click and open these other recipes in a new tab so that you can read them after this one!
- olive oil*
- cooked chicken, chopped
- tomatoes (regular, cherry, plum, your choice!) chopped
- eggs, beaten
- raw baby spinach leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and add the chicken, cook for a couple of minutes, before adding the tomatoes.
- Add the eggs and begin to scramble the mixture together.
- Throw in the spinach leaves until they start to wilt.
- Season with black pepper.
*or FryLight if following Slimming World