If you are looking for something delicious to make for Easter, then take a look at these 15+ Easter Recipes including starters, main dishes, sides, desserts, and sweet treats.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t have a whole bunch of Easter recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
It’s not that we don’t celebrate Easter – we do – it’s just I guess recipes for this time of year aren’t something I’ve really focused on (especially when compared with Halloween or Christmas!).
However, I’ve decided to corral all of my recipes for Easter into one post so that you can easily take a look through them all!
Some of the recipes that I shared originally were not necessarily made for Easter, however, they might be a dish that I think would be great to prepare.
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
Easter recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
TIP! Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
Easter Starters & Soups
- These Balsamic Mozzarella Stuffed Grape Tomatoes are so easy to make and bursting with flavor!
- Avgolemono is a Greek egg and lemon soup that is one of my childhood favorites and one that would often be made for Greek Orthodox Easter at my grandparent’s house.
- Leek & Potato Soup is a delicious soup to serve all year round.
- If you make a ham for Easter then this Pea and Ham Soup is a classic, and a great one to make using leftovers.
Easter Main Dishes
I seem to have a lot more lamb recipes on my blog than I realised, and lamb is a meat that is often associated with and eaten for this spring festival.
I’ve also included a couple of other recipes that would make a great Easter Sunday lunch or dinner.
While you prepare the food, keep the kids occupied with these fun Easter Craft ideas which include napkin folding a little Easter bunny for the dinner table!
- Youvetsi is a Greek lamb, orzo, and tomato-based stew that tastes absolutely delicious and is full of flavour.
- This Lamb, Spinach & Feta Filo Pie combines classic Greek flavors.
- A Greek-Cypriot village favorite – Kleftiko is slow-cooked lamb and potatoes – the meat just falls off the bone!
- This Easter Roast Lamb and vegetables are cooked in one pan – saving on the clearing up!
- Try this Lamb + Chickpea Stew on Celeriac Mash that is packed with flavor.
- This Lamb Pie takes a while to prepare and cook but the end results are worth it!
- Ramp up the flavor in this Roasted Leg of Lamb with garlic and herbs, as well as almonds, walnuts, and dried apricots!
- Another One-Pan Roast Lamb recipe, this time stuffed with anchovies, garlic, and rosemary.
- This simple Roast Lamb is served with a delicious Mint Pea Pesto.
- I made these Squash Stuffed with Leeks as the vegetarian main dish one Christmas – they would be great to serve for Easter too.
- If you don’t want lamb for Easter, why not this tasty Glazed Roast Chicken?
- This Roasted Pork Loin with Apple + Onions is a Paleo recipe and a lower carb roast dinner option.
- Make this Lamb + Chilli Stir Fry with leftovers from Easter lunch.
To go alongside your roast lamb (or other meat of choice!) here are some great side you could try.
Many are actually ones I serve for Christmas but are great year-round.
- Roasted Apple Cauliflower Mash with Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Honey Mustard Roasted Roots
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Shallots
- Warm Cypriot Potato Salad
- Parsnip & Potato Gratin
- Jewelled Rice Salad
Easter Baking & Sweet Treats
Here is a selection of Easter baking and sweet treat recipes, as well as some recipes for Passover (given to me by my mother-in-law) that often falls around the same time as Easter.
There are also some other goodies that I think would make great desserts or treats for Easter Sunday.
- Easter Bunny Cupcakes
- Carrot Patch Rice Krispies Treats – coming soon!
- Easter Thumbprint Cookies – cute cookies to enjoy with a glass of milk!
- Easter Rice Krispies Squares – a really simple treat!
- Flaounes – Greek Cypriot Easter Cheese Cakes
- Almond Macaroons – Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free for Passover
- Cinnamon Balls – Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free for Passover
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes – carrots remind me of bunnies which reminds me of Easter!
- Almond Biscotti – a delicious biscuit to enjoy with tea or coffee
- Apple Pie – simply a classic pie
- Fruit Salad Cupcakes – use seasonal fruit to top these yummy cupcakes!