If you’re looking for some inspiration for your Easter feast, look no further! Here are 75+ delicious Easter Recipes for starters, mains, sides, and desserts. With something for everyone, your Easter dinner is sure to be a hit! Bon appetit!
Don’t have time for these recipes now? Be sure to tap the heart icon in the bottom right of the screen to save this post for later!
We have included affiliate links to valuable products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and we will be compensated if you purchase after clicking on those links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for some delicious recipes to make for Easter, I’ve got you covered!
I’ve rounded up the Easter recipes on my blog and put them into one post for you.
Some of the recipes that I shared originally were not specifically made for Easter, however, they are a dish that I think would be great to serve.
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
Easter recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy. Please feel free to check them out too.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
Easter Appetizers, Starters & Soups
1. Cucumber Smoked Salmon Appetizers – ready in just 20 minutes!
2. This Classic Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze is Perfect for Sharing!
3. These Balsamic Mozzarella Stuffed Grape Tomatoes are so easy to make and burst with flavor!
4. Avgolemono is a Greek egg and lemon soup that is one of my childhood favorites and one that would often be made for Greek Orthodox Easter at my grandparent’s house.
5. Leek & Potato Soup is a delicious soup to serve all year round.
6. If you make ham for Easter then this Pea and Ham Soup is a classic, and a great one to make using leftovers.
7. Vichyssoise Recipe – a chilled creamy leek & potato soup
8. These Deluxe Deviled Eggs are always a crowd-pleaser!
9. Or try this recipe for Avocado Deviled Eggs with a Spicy Kick!
Easter Main Dishes
Lamb is a meat that is often associated with and eaten for this spring festival.
I’ve also included a couple of other recipes that would make a great Easter Sunday lunch or dinner.
While you prepare the food, keep the kids occupied with these fun Easter Craft ideas which include napkin folding a little Easter bunny for the dinner table!
1. Youvetsi is a Greek lamb, orzo, and tomato-based stew that tastes absolutely delicious and is full of flavour.
2. This Lamb, Spinach & Feta Filo Pie combines classic Greek flavors.
3. A Greek-Cypriot village favorite – Kleftiko is slow-cooked lamb and potatoes – the meat just falls off the bone!
4. This Easter Roast Lamb is cooked with vegetables in one pan – saving on the clearing up!
5. Try this Lamb + Chickpea Stew on Celeriac Mash that is packed with flavor.
6. This mouth-watering Lamb Pie Recipe takes a while to prepare, but the end result is definitely worth it!
7. Ramp up the flavor in this Roasted Leg of Lamb with garlic and herbs, as well as almonds, walnuts, and dried apricots!
8. Marinated with all the flavors of France these Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Herbes de Provence Crust are ready to enjoy after just 20 minutes.
9. This slow cooker recipe for Italian-Style Lamb Shanks is lower in fat but not low in flavor!
10. Another One-Pan Roast Lamb recipe, this time stuffed with anchovies, garlic, and rosemary.
11. This simple Roast Lamb is served with a delicious Mint Pea Pesto.
12. I made these Squash Stuffed with Leeks as the vegetarian main dish one Christmas – they would be great to serve for Easter too.
13. If you don’t want lamb for Easter, why not this tasty Glazed Roast Chicken?
14. This Roasted Pork Loin with Apples + Onions is a Paleo recipe and a lower-carb roast dinner option.
15. Make this Lamb + Chilli Stir Fry with leftovers from Easter lunch.
16. Niçoise Salad with Seared Ahi Tuna, Green Beans, Eggs, & Potatoes
17. Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Stew is a flavorful dish that is just perfect for spring.
18. Bring the fresh flavors of the Mediterranean to your table with this delightful Sicilian Fish Stew.
Easter Side Dishes
To go alongside your roast lamb (or other protein of choice!) here are some great sides you could try.
Many are actually ones I serve for Christmas but are great year-round.
1. Creamy Cauliflower Gratin Recipe with two kinds of cheese
2. Roasted Apple Cauliflower Mash with crispy Brussels sprouts
3. Creamed Spinach Recipe with caramelized onions
5. Oven-Roasted Parmesan Green Beans – a simple side dish
6. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with shallots and thyme.
14. Grilled Marinated Asparagus with Italian gremolata
15. Butter Parsley Baby Potatoes in the Instant Pot
16. Grilled Summer Vegetables with herb butter
17. How To Cook Polenta 3 Ways – creamy, grilled, and fried.
18. Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables are the ideal accompaniment to virtually any meal.
Easter Baking & Sweet Treats
Here is a selection of Easter baking and sweet treat recipes, as well as some recipes for Passover (given to me by my mother-in-law) that often falls around the same time as Easter.
There are also some other goodies that I think would make great desserts or treats for Easter Sunday.
Why not print off a few of our Free Easter Printables to keep the kids and family entertained at the dinner table?
2. These simply beautiful Easter Cross Cupcakes are carrot cake flavored.
3. Bright and colorful Easter Egg Brownies decorated with frosting and sprinkles!
4. These sweet Baby Chick Cupcakes for Easter are so easy to make!
5. Yummy Easter Cookie Bars with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.
7 Carrot Cake Truffles – they make a wonderful Easter gift!
11. Classic Carrot Cake Recipe – with Chopped Pecans
13. Easter Thumbprint Cookies – cute cookies to enjoy with a glass of milk!
14. Easter Rice Krispies Squares – a really simple treat!
15. Flaounes – Greek Cypriot Easter Cheese Cakes
16. Almond Macaroons – Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free for Passover
17. Cinnamon Balls – Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free for Passover
18. Carrot Cake Cupcakes – carrots remind me of bunnies which reminds me of Easter!
19. Almond Biscotti – a delicious biscuit to enjoy with tea or coffee
20. Apple Pie – simply a classic pie
21. Fruit Salad Cupcakes – use seasonal fruit to top these yummy cupcakes!
22. Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe – perfect for Afternoon Tea!
23. Amazing Carrot Cake Loaf Recipe – for Afternoon Tea!
24. These delightful chocolate Minnie & Mickey Disney Easter Doughnuts will be the highlight of this year’s holiday!
And finally, a variety of cocktails to serve at your Easter gatherings:
1. A colorful Easter Jelly Bean Cocktail to enjoy, plus how to make jelly bean vodka!
2. Get ready to wow your friends with this delicious Peeps Easter Martini plus how to make Peeps-infused vodka!
3. A combination of bourbon, mint, and sugar makes Mint Juleps taste so good!
4. Combine lemon, mint, basil, thyme, ginger, sparkling water, and vodka to create a Lemon Herb Vodka Spritzer
5. Mint Grapefruit Mimosas are the perfect must-have beverage to enjoy during your Springtime brunches.