If you are looking for awesome Halloween Recipes then stop your search right now as you have found them! In fact, there are 50+ freakishly good recipes for you to sink your teeth into! From savory appetizers and snacks, through to main dishes to serve for a spooky supper, and of course, lots and lots of treats! Wash it all down with a Halloween cocktail or mocktail, and your celebrations will be fangtastic!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Halloween has always been my favorite time of year, and I’ve got a LOT of Halloween recipes (and crafts, and party ideas, and more!) on The Purple Pumpkin Blog. I’ve created this index so that you can look through them easily and find something delicious to prepare for a Halloween party, a family dinner, or for when you need to make some Halloween treats.
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
Halloween recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
TIP! Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
This selection of appetizers, finger foods, and savory snacks are great for serving at Halloween parties (although, most, if not all of the recipes in this post are great for parties!).
- Halloween Quesadillas
- Jalapeño Popper Mummies Recipe
- Quick & Easy Pepperoni Mini Mummy Pizzas
- Tuna Monster Rolls
- Baked Hot Dog Mummies
Halloween Main Dishes
Looking for a Halloween recipe that has a bit more substance? Try one of these dishes that are great for a family dinner, or if you’re planning a Halloween Dinner Party.
- Toxic Mac ‘n’ Cheese Recipe for Halloween!
- Mummy Meatballs
- Ghoul-ash, Spooky Spuds & Poisoned Peas
- Bloody Mary Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef, Bean & Pumpkin Chili
Making cornbread of some sort is one of my signature Halloween recipes. I first made it for my family many years ago and it’s been tradition ever since! You may not think this weird if you are American, but I’m British and cornbread is not a thing here! we love it though! I’ve classed it as a side as it usually goes on the side of something – like soup or chili!
Serve one of these yummy desserts at your Halloween supper or dinner party! I’ve also included my list of pumpkin recipes where you’ll find a ton more desserts that use pumpkins.
- Monster Eye-Scream – coming soon
- Spiderweb Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Pie Crème Brûlée
- Easy Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween + Fall
I will be adding to this list of Halloween recipes over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest recipe boards so that you can always find them.
To quench your thirst at Halloween, I’ve got a selection of cocktails and mocktails for you to make. In fact, there is more than are listed below because I try to give variations on the original recipe, including non-alcoholic versions on the cocktails; and spiked version on the mocktails!
- Voodoo Cocktail – coming soon
- Spiked Witches Brew – coming soon
- Spiked Toxic Tonic – coming soon
- Nevermore Poe Cocktail – coming soon
- Boozy Pumpkin Gummies – coming soon
- Maleficent Cocktail
- Wicked Witch Cocktail
- Bloody Vampire Cocktail
- Zombie Apocalypse Cocktail
- Hocus Pocus Cocktail
- Freaky Frankenstein Cocktail
- Oogie Boogie Mocktail
- Halloween Mocktail – Frogspawn Slushie
- Eerie Eyeball Fruit Punch for Halloween!
- Pumpkin Juice – Harry Potter Copycat Recipe
Halloween Cakes & Cupcakes
Everybody loves cake, right? You’ll find all sorts below!
- Witch Unicorn Cupcakes – coming soon
- Severed Finger Cupcakes – coming soon
- Spider Cupcakes – coming soon
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – coming soon
- Cute Ghostie Cupcakes – coming soon
- Maleficent Cupcakes
- Sally Cupcakes
- Jack Skellington Cupcakes
- Oogie Boogie Cupcakes
- Spiderweb Cupcakes – coming soon
- Haunted Mansion Cupcakes
- Haunted Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cake
- Cute Bat Cupcakes
- Halloween Full Moon & Black Cat Cupcakes
- Scary-Cute Monster Cupcakes!
- Pumpkin and Chocolate Orange Cupcakes
- Halloween Cupcakes
- Easy Pumpkin Cake with Frosting & Sprinkles
Halloween Sweet Treats
Finally, what Halloween is all about – the treats! I’ve got lots of delicious and fun sweet treats for you to make – from super cute pumpkin truffles to gross jello worms! Why not make a few of these for the dessert table at your Halloween party?
- Ghost Popcorn Balls – coming soon
- Rice Krispies Ghost Treats
- Candy Corn Jello Cups
- Black & Orange Halloween Rice Krispies Pops
- Halloween Rice Krispies Treats – Monster Crunch Bars!
- Jack Skellington Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats for Halloween
- Easy Candy Coated Baked Spiced Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Mini Purple Pumpkin Pies
- Super-Cute Pumpkin Truffles
- Witches Shortbread Fingers
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- How To Make Jelly Worms
- Meringue Ghosts
- Key Lime Crunch Cream Halloween Truffles
- Halloween Spider Web Cookies
- Caramel Candy Apples
- Halloween Sprinkle Choc Dippers
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Halloween Gingerbread Fiends
- Marshmallow Ghosts Pops
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
- Halloween Oreo Cookie Pops
- Twinkie Mummies
Share this post with your family and friends on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥