This Cypriot Potato Salad can be eaten either hot or cold (as it seems many dishes for a Greek Cypriot Meze can be!)
- 500g new potatoes
- 1 tsps coriander seeds, crushed
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Boil the new potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Cut some of the potatoes in half, and some of them, crush gently with a fork.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking, making a dressing by whisking together 1 part olive oil to 1 part lemon juice. Season with crushed coriander seeds and salt - this is all generally to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes whilst they're still hot and toss gently to coat them all.
- Serve hot or cold as part of a meze.
This dish would work so well for an Easter lunch and I’ve got a collection of Easter Recipes that you might like to try out – right-click and open them in a new tab to read next.