Boozy Pumpkin Gummies made with your favorite booze, pumpkin-shaped candy, and served on toasted coconut nests are a fun adults-only treat to serve at your Halloween party! These gummies are not the ones you remember from your childhood!!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Boozy Pumpkin Gummies
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required as well as understand the steps and timings involved.
Who says Halloween party food has to be boring or bland? These pumpkin gummies are perfect for your adult guests as they are infused with alcohol!
The drunken candies are ridiculously easy to make, but you do need to let them marinade for 24 – 48 hours so make sure you leave time for the magic to work.
For a cute serving idea, place the boozy pumpkin gummies on a bed of toasted shredded coconut in individual serving cups. I have this serving set which is perfect for desserts (and appetizers!).
I like to think of the garnish as being like a bed of straw that real pumpkins grow on!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
You may have some of the ingredients for this recipe in your kitchen already – the full list with measurements is found in the recipe card.
For your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon if available online.
- Pumpkin Gummy Candy – a seasonal product, so you may find these closer to Halloween! Use any kind of pumpkin gummy candy you like, or even use other Halloween shapes like eyeballs or brains!
- Shredded Coconut – you can buy this toasted, or toast yourself at home. To toast the coconut place in a dry frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat and stir constantly until the coconut starts to brown. Turn to low and keep an eye on it until it gets to your desired level of toastiness!
- Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Bourbon – or whatever booze you want to douse the candy in!
This recipe uses American cups. They’re a handy piece of kitchen equipment to have along with a kitchen food scale. Having both in your kitchen means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog as I use both cups and weighted measures.
More Recipes Using Alcohol
One of the hero ingredients in this recipe is the booze! So here are some more recipes using the same:
More Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Looking for more Halloween dessert inspo? Check these recipes out next:
How Do I Make Boozy Pumpkin Gummies?
Just check out the recipe card below with full ingredients, instructions, and demonstration photos. You can print the card out too (don’t worry, the pics don’t print to save your ink!).
- 32 Halloween Pumpkin Gummy Candies
- 1 cup your favorite booze (vodka, bourbon, tequila, rum, etc.,)
- 1 cup toasted shredded coconut
- Place the gummies into a large bowl and pour over the alcohol.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 - 48 hours.
- To serve, divide toasted coconut flakes between 8 small snack cups.
- Scoop pumpkin gummies from the alcohol and place on top of each coconut base.
Make It A Meal!
Here are additional recipes to make a full Halloween meal!
- Appetizer: Baked Hot Dog Mummies
- Main Dish: Bloody Mary Soup
- Side Dish: Cheesy Chilli Cornbread
- Beverage: Bloody Vampire Cocktail
- Dessert: Severed Finger Cupcakes
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too!