The humble pumpkin is a very versatile ingredient, and isn’t just for carving out to make Jack-o’-lanterns! This selection of pumpkin recipes uses the autumnal squash in soups, stews, snacks, dips, cakes, desserts, and of course, pie! These delicious recipes should definitely be in your cooking arsenal for Halloween and Fall!
It’s no surprise that I love pumpkins – after all, I named my blog after them! I love carving them for Halloween, and I have lots of pumpkin ornaments and decor at home. I also love cooking with them and have shared lots of recipes using pumpkin – sweet, savoury, and drinks – on my blog over the years.
Many people don’t realise how many ways you can use a pumpkin! Pumpkin has a mild flavor and that makes it a very versatile ingredient to use in both savory and sweet recipes.
And you can easily replace pumpkin for other seasonal squash too – I like using butternut squash the whole year-round, and there are a variety of other squashes that you should look out for at the farmer’s market or in the supermarket.
Before I get into the recipes, here is some handy information for you.
Pumpkin recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
Links to the various recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
If you are looking for a specific recipe, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
Savory Pumpkin Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin + Apple Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef, Bean & Pumpkin Chilli Con Carne
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Spicy Pumpkin and Butter Bean Soup
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Chili Chicken & Pumpkin Stew
- Grandma’s Pumpkin Soup
- Stuffed Spicy Butternut Squash
- Squash Stuffed with Cheesy Leeks
- Pumpkin Hummus
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Easy Candy Coated Baked Spiced Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
- Triple Layer Pumpkin Brownies Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- Pecan & Pumpkin Spice No-Churn Ice Cream
- Rich & Creamy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Brownies
- Mini Purple Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread
- Gluten-Free + Paleo Spiced Apple Loaf
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Crème Brûlée
- Pumpkin, Raisin & Pecan Muffins
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
- Pumpkin & Peach Puff Pastry Tarts
- Pumpkin + Peach Rock Cakes
- Spiced Pumpkin & Walnut Tea Loaf
- Pumpkin, Yoghurt & Muesli Parfait
- Pumpkin And Chocolate Orange Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin White Russian Cocktail
- Rum Spiked Pumpkin Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Juice – Harry Potter Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
I will be adding to this list of pumpkin recipes over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest recipe boards so that you can always find them.