Today I’ve rounded up all of the pumpkin recipes on my blog, and to make it up to 20, have included 2 delicious recipes from my blogger friends. I love cooking with pumpkin (or you could subsitute for squash at other times of the year, butternut squash is our favourite), and it’s a more versatile ingredient than you might realise! From soups and stews, to snacks and dips, to cakes and pies – these recipes should be in your recipe folder for Halloween and Fall!
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin & Apple Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef, Bean & Pumpkin Chilli con Carne
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Hummus
- Spicy Pumpkin & Butter Bean Soup
- Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Crème Brûlée
- Pumpkin, Raisin & Pecan Muffins
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
- Pumpkin & Peach Puff Pastry Tarts
- Pumpkin + Peach Rock Cakes
Crafty October is a month long series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, where I share an idea a day for Halloween + Autumn. All ideas for Crafty October 2015 are here. And if you are a blogger and would like to share your ideas, check out the Crafty October 2015 Blogger Linky which is running until 31st October 2015.