Fall is here and it’s a great time to do some crafting! Crafting is so therapeutic and a nice way to spend time when it’s cold or rainy outside. I’ve rounded up a fantastic range of Fall Crafts For Seniors, which include decoupage, wreaths, paper crafts, nature crafts, embroidery, no-sew projects, and more!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Fall Crafts For Seniors
Autumn is when I seem to do the most crafting. I think it’s because the colours of the season are just so beautiful, with the shades of golden yellows, rusty reds, and coppery browns. that I can’t help but be inspired!
I think that pretty much every craft in this selection of fall crafts for seniors has a nature theme, or uses elements from nature – whether they be real or faux items.
If you’re able to get out for a walk in the park, picking up dry leaves to use in crafts is a great outdoor activity – as is finding fallen acorns, pinecones, etc. to use in crafts.
Faux leaves, pumpkins and other fruits and nuts can work can be bought in bulk, making them more affordable, and ideal to do in a group setting.
These fantastic fall crafts are fun and straightforward to do, and many of them can be adjusted to your ability. The most important thing when it comes to crafting is just to have an enjoyable time!
As with all of my roundups, there are crafts from my blog as well as from lots of lovely creative blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to the fall crafts for seniors open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place in the list.
- Simple Fall Wreath – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Decoupage – A Box Full of Thanks – Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Apple Votive Holders – Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Painted Rocks – Leaf – I Love Painted Rocks
- Autumn Leaf Coasters – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Origami Fall Leaves – Red Ted Art
- 3D Paper Pumpkin – Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
- Fall Leaf Paper Plate Wreath – Glitter On A Dime
- Fall Hoop Art – I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Hand Painted Ceramic Pumpkin Pot – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
- DIY Farmhouse Pumpkins – DIY With My Guy
- Leaf Lanterns – Red Ted Art
- Burlap Wall Art – Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Tin Can Pumpkins – Suburbia Unwrapped
- Terra Cotta Pumpkin – Turning The Clock Back
- Pretty Pumpkins – Cookies, Coffee and Crafts
- Felt Ruffle Pumpkin – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Decoupage Pumpkin – Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Painted Rocks – Pumpkin – I Love Painted Rocks
- Pumpkin Button Art – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft – Ruffles and Rainboots
- Wood Block Pumpkins – Ribbons and Glue
- DIY Fall Leaf Bowl – To Simply Inspire
- Pressed Fall Leaves Art – Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
- Candy Corn Felt Ruffled Pumpkin – Where The Smiles Have Been
- DIY Wood Pumpkin Blocks – Creative Southern Home
- DIY No-Sew Pumpkins – Down Redbud Drive