This has to be the easiest Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe ever! Using just 5 ingredients, the foolproof pies are ready in about an hour and taste as good as they look. They are perfectly sized individual pies, and you will be able to wow your guests at Fall or Halloween gatherings with minimal effort!
I’ve got 50+ freakishly good Halloween Recipes for you to try out – right-click and open these other recipes in a new tab so that you can read them after this one!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions and ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
Whether you make pumpkin pie for Halloween like I do, or wait till Thanksgiving, I know that it can be a lot on your plate with all the food preparation, and the thought of making an entire traditional pumpkin pie might be overwhelming.
Well, I’m here to help with the easiest 5-ingredient mini pumpkin pies recipe ever! You won’t believe how easy it is to make these mini pies ready-made pie crusts…just add some whipped cream on top for decoration and you’ll feel like Martha Stewart!
Of course, if you want to go all out, you can make my tried-and-trusted Pumpkin Pie recipe that I’ve been making for 30 years!
The post is part of the Crafty October series on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more for Halloween! You can check out Crafty October from 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 for tons of awesome Halloween ideas and inspiration!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients (and equipment) needed for this recipe have been listed below and linked to Amazon or other stores if available online.
It does not include staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ingredients with measurements is found in the recipe card.
- Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix – this contains all the spices. It is not the same as pumpkin purée.
- Graham Cracker Mini Pie Crusts – or any brand of mini pie crusts available to you. You will need 12 for this recipe.
- Evaporated Milk
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Canned Pumpkin
This recipe uses canned pumpkin pie filling, which has spices included. Here are some recipes that use regular canned pumpkin purée:
- Awesome Mini Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes for Fall or Halloween!
- Yummy Pumpkin Mousse Recipe with Maple Whipped Cream Topping
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Streusel Topping
More Pie Recipes
Looking for more pies to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Ready To Make the Easiest No-Bake Mini Cannoli Pies Ever?
- Classic Banana Cream Pie Recipe (From Scratch!)
- Delicious & Decadent Deep Dish Cherry Chocolate Ganache Pie
How Do I Make Mini Pumpkin Pies?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- In a large bowl (with a spout if possible) mix together the pumpkin pie mix and evaporated mix. Whisk in the the two eggs.
- Place the pie crusts on a baking sheet and pour the mixture between them.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pies come out almost clean.
- Remove the pies from the oven and transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve topped with whipped cream if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 59mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Halloween Dinner!
You’ve made the dessert, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to make a full meal for a Halloween dinner party!
- Appetizer: Jalapeño Popper Mummies Recipe
- Soup: Minestrone Soup with Arugula
- Salad: Israeli Couscous Salad
- Main Dish: Pistachio-Crusted Salmon with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
- Side Dish: Butter Parsley Baby Potatoes in the Instant Pot
- Beverage: Wicked Witch Cocktail
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.