I’m kicking off my Free Easter Printables for this year with a set of Free Printable Easter Popcorn Boxes!
I’ve shared several different free printable popcorn boxes over the years, here on The Purple Pumpkin Blog, but can you believe that I’ve never had any Easter popcorn boxes? That all changes today!
Save free printable Easter popcorn boxes to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Easter Popcorn Boxes
You might be thinking it’s a bit early for Easter isn’t it? Especially as it falls quite late in 2019, with Easter Sunday being April 21st. However, I’ve been saying for years that I want to get myself ahead with providing you with ideas and inspiration for the different holidays, events, and seasons – and I’ve finally done it!
I’ve got lots of Free Easter Printables planned out for this year! Make sure you join The Pumpkin Patch so that you don’t miss out! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
These free printable Easter popcorn boxes are so cute, and easy to make! Just download the free printables (6 different Easter designs), print, cut, fold, and stick together to form the popcorn box. The best part is filling each one with yummy popcorn!
This post contains affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
Craft supplies you might need
How To Assemble The Easter Popcorn Boxes
- Print off as many popcorn boxes as you need onto thin card (or thick paper) and cut out.
- Flip over to the blank side, and you should be able to judge where to score some lines to make folding easier, which are: along the bottom flap tabs, the side flap, and along each edge from point to point.
- Fold around, and use a glue stick, glue roller, or Scotch Tape/Sellotape to secure the sides first, then upend, to tape the bottom flaps.
- You can also layer the bottom flaps over each other so that they intersect and don’t actually need to be taped or glued! My video tutorial demonstrates how you can do this.
- If you are using glue, you may want to add a paper clip to hold everything in place until the glue dries.
- Fill with popcorn or Easter treats!
As with pretty much all my printables, they come in two paper sizes – A4, and US Letter (8.5 x 11″).
Easter Popcorn Box Folding Tutorial Video
Download Easter Popcorn Boxes:
(Opens in new window)
Save this post to Pinterest for later!
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. You are welcome to print my designs at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Please do not save the PDF to Pinterest, but save the blog post itself. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, or post a picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you find these free printables useful!