Take kid’s coloring skills to the next level with this free Easter Chicks Color By Numbers printable! Using the color key at the bottom of the worksheet to color in the different numbered sections of the cute Easter scene.
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Easter Chicks Color By Numbers Printable
This free color by number printable activity is great for kids to develop their number recognition skills, as well as learning how to match the colors to the numbers on the cute cute Easter scene with eggs and chicks.
Pull out this printable when the kids need to have some quiet time or are bored because they can’t go outside.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
How To Use The Easter Chicks Color By Numbers Printable
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Color By Numbers sheet as you need onto white paper.
I think everyone knows how to color by numbers, but just in case you don’t and you need to explain it to your child.
The adorable Easter scene has been divided into lots of smaller sections, and each section has a number attached to it. TIP! The feet of the chicks were too small to add a number! They match the same color as the beaks
At the bottom of the sheet are 8 different colored eggs with a number inside each one. This is the color key. Underneath each colored egg is also the spelling of each color.
Following the color key start to color in each section of the chicks and egg until it is completed.
I’ve also included a copy of the Easter picture [digitially] colored in so that if your child needs more help, they can use it as a guide.
For kids that want to let their inner artist flow a little bit more, I’ve also included a sheet with blank eggs so that they can get creative and make up their own color key!
Suggested Art Supplies
I like to keep a good stash of art supplies so that I am always ready when my nieces and nephews come to visit. You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayolas for coloring!
- They also have fun scented pencils which will no doubt bring the holiday coloring page alive with smells!
- Does your child like to paint? I bought this Arteza Kid’s Watercolor Kit for my 6-year-old niece and she loves it!
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
- For puzzle and activity sheets, make sure you have writing pencils, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener.
- Highlighter pens are perfect for marking off words in Word Search Puzzles.
Download Easter Chicks Color By Numbers Printable
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for premium printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Easter Printables
Looking for other Easter printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Easter Counting Puzzle for Kids (Numbers 1 – 12)
- Free Printable Easter Activity Placemats
- Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt Sheet
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!