I’ve got another addition to my Free Easter Printables for this year with this Free Printable Easter Bingo Game. The set includes everything you need to play a fun game of bingo with the kiddos – perfect for when waiting for the Easter Bunny to arrive!
Save this Easter Bingo Printable to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Free Printable Easter Bingo
You might be thinking it’s a bit early for Easter isn’t it? Especially as it falls quite late in 2019, with Easter Sunday being April 21st. However, I’ve been saying for years that I want to get myself ahead with providing you with ideas and inspiration for the different holidays, events, and seasons… and finally I’ve done it!
This is the second bingo printable I’ve created now – the first was Halloween Bingo which we played at our Halloween Party last year. We had a lot of fun, and it did get quite competitive!
I’ve made the Easter bingo set bigger with enough cards for 12 players.
Included in this Free Printable Easter Bingo Game are:
- 12 Easter Bingo Cards (full page)
- 12 Easter Bingo Cards (half page)
- 1 set of Easter Bingo Calling Cards
- 12 sets of 25 coloured Bingo Tokens
This post contains affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here so that I can create more content for you!
The Bingo Cards have got twelve different designs – so there will always only be one winner. I made them in both full page size and half page size; they are the same layouts, just different sizes. (Does that make sense? I hope so!) Simply print off the size you want to use. The bigger ones might be more suitable for younger children.
You could laminate the bingo cards and tokens if you have a laminator so you can use them again and again without worrying about the paper crumpling or tearing. It would also save on printer paper and ink! You could also laminate the calling cards, shuffle and draw them like playing cards.
If you don’t want to use the tokens to mark each called Easter image, you could use pens to cross them off, or a bingo dauber which are much more fun than a regular pen!
This free printable Easter bingo game is for 2 to 12 players.
To prepare the game:
- Print & cut the Bingo Calling Cards along the lines, fold in half, and in half again and place into a bowl. If you are laminating the Calling Cards, shuffle the deck and put to one side.
- Print & cut the coloured tokens – each player has 25 tokens. Alternatively, you can use pens or daubers to mark off each image as it is called
- Print the size of Bingo Card you require. If printing the half page cards, cut in half so each player has one each.
How to play Bingo:
I was going to assume that everyone knows how to play bingo, but one should never assume! So here is how you play:
- Each player is given a Bingo Card and a set of Tokens. Assign someone to be the Bingo Caller.
- Decide what the winning line(s) will be; you could use a combo of: 4 corners of their card, a horizontal line, a vertical line, a diagonal line, or fill the board completely for a Full House.
- The Bingo Caller pulls out one of the Calling Cards and calls it out to the players.
- The players then cover that picture on their card (as well as the FREE SPACE in the middle).
- The Winner is the first to complete the winning line(s) and shout BINGO!
Download Easter Bingo Game
(Opens in new window)
Why not share this Free Printable Easter Bingo with your friends on Facebook!
Save this free printable to Pinterest for later!
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. You are welcome to print my designs at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Please do not save the PDF to Pinterest, but save the blog post itself. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, or post a picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you find these free printables useful!