These Free Printable Easter Lunch Box Notes will make a cute addition to your kiddo’s packed lunches! Simply print and cut out the sweet Easter-themed notecards and pop into lunch boxes or bags to brighten up their lunchtime!
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Easter Lunch Box Notes
If you pack a lunch for your kids or other family members, then why not brighten up their day during the Easter season with these fun lunch box notecards that are free to print at home.
There are 16 colorful notes with full color backgrounds – purple, pink, yellow, blue, green, orange, red, and brown.
Each note has an adorable Easter Bunny graphic and a pun-ny Easter message!
- Have a Hoppy Day!
- Some Bunny Loves You!
- No Bunny compares To You
- You Are Eggs-tra Special!
- You Crack Me Up!
- Hoppy Easter!
- Have An Egg-citing Day!
- I Carrot About You!
- Have An Egg-cellent Day!
- There’s No Bunny Like You
- Have An Eggs-tra Special Day!
- You’re A Real Good Egg!
- Don’t Worry, Be Hoppy!
- Some Bunny Is Thinking Of You!
- Have an Egg-ceedingly Good Day!
- Ears Hoping You Have A Very Good Day!
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
How To Use Easter Lunch Box Notes
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Easter Lunch Box Notes as you need onto good quality white paper or card stock.
- Cut each note using a pair of scissors or paper trimmer.
- Place into their lunch box and you’re done!
- You could laminate each card to make them more durable and to use them multiple times. Ensure that you cut the cards from the sheet first before laminating and leave a small edge around each card after laminating so that they do not fall apart.
Download Free Printable Easter Lunch Box Notes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Easter Printables
Looking for other Easter printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- These free printable Easter Popcorn Boxes are so cute and easy to make! Fill with popcorn or other Easter treats.
- Have fun at the Easter dinner table by playing this free printable Easter Bingo Game!
- These fun Free Printable Easter Mazes are just the activity you need for the Easter holidays!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!