Looking for some Easter Coloring Pages that won’t cost you a penny? We’ve got you covered! Our free printable Easter coloring pages are perfect for kids of all ages. Just download and print, and get ready to have some fun! Happy Easter!
I’ve got lots more fun free Easter printables for you – right-click to open a new tab to download next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Easter Coloring Pages
Grab the crayons and print off these awesome Easter coloring pages to color in!
With 6 different designs, these free printable colouring sheets are fun for all ages.
Each sheet has is full of cute Easter images and they’re free for you to print at home as many times as you like!
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – use which size is appropriate for your printer.
Pick your favorites and print off just those pages, or print them all off and color to your heart’s content!
Here is a description of each Easter coloring sheet:
- A page of Easter things including Easter eggs, bunnies, chicks, and flowers, with the words “Fun Easter Coloring” at the top of the page.
- A vareity of Easter images laid out in an egg shape. Images include baby chicks, baby ducks, the Easter Bunny, Easter eggs, and flowers.
- A chick and a duck with rabbit ear head bands standing in a field.
- The Easter Bunny skipping through a flower meadow holding an Easter basket in one paw and a flower in the other.
- A bunny holding an Easter egg, with a row of Easter eggs in the background.
- A girl bunny sitting holding an Easter egg, surrounded by a circle of flowers and Easter eggs, with the words Happy Easter at the top and bottom of the page.
Suggested Art Supplies
I like to keep a good stash of art supplies so that I am always ready when my nieces and nephews come to visit. You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayolas for coloring!
- They also have fun scented pencils which will no doubt bring the holiday coloring page alive with smells!
- Does your child like to paint? I bought this Arteza Kid’s Watercolor Kit for my 6-year-old niece and she loves it!
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
More Coloring Pages To Print?
Looking for other coloring printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable 4th of July Coloring Pages To Print At Home!
- Free Printable Earth Day Coloring Pages
- Free Easter Bunny Coloring Pages
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Download Easter Coloring Pages
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for more awesome printables and products!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!