Spring has sprung and Easter is on the way, so have some fun with the kids and this free printable Easter Scavenger Hunt Sheet! Who will be the first to find all the Easter and spring-related items on the list?
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Easter Scavenger Hunt Sheet
A scavenger hunt is a game where each player (or team of players) have to find each of the objects/items on a list.
This can be through simple words and pictures, like the Easter scavenger hunt printable sheet you can download in this post, or more complex with clues like our other Easter Scavenger Hunt Clues Printable.
Scavenger hunts are fun for all ages and are traditionally played outside (a great way to get some fresh air and exercise!), but can just as easily played inside – or even a combination of both.
The winner is the first to find everything on the list.
Our free printable has a list of 16 Easter and spring-themed items that are commonly found in and around your home during Easter.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
How To Organize An Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Easter Scavenger Hunt Sheets as you need onto white paper.
- Each player or team of players needs a sheet of clues and a pen or pencil to mark off the clues as they are found.
- For easier handling, why not attach each sheet to a clipboard and attach a pen or pencil to the board with a piece of string.
- Before starting, look through the list to make sure that all the items can be found in and around your home – or wherever it is that you will be playing the game.
- Not all the items have to be “real life”. For example, you don’t have to see an actual lamb in a field to have found that clue – it could be a lamb plush or ornament.
- Alternatively, you could make the game a day out and visit a farm for some of the clues – the chick and the lamb for example, then head to the park to find flowers, leaves, and birds, and then back home for other items.
- The clues in this hunt are mainly things that you can see, rather than collect (that’s another fun way to have a scavenger hunt!), so the kids could take a photo when they find the item as proof, or if you’re playing together as a family, a checkmark in the egg “box” will be just fine.
- It really isn’t that tricky to play this game – and you can easily make up your own rules!
- The winner is the first to mark off all the items on the list.
Easter Scavenger Hunt Prizes
It’s up to you if you want to give prizes to the winner. I mean, it’s always fun when a prize is involved! Make sure for little ones to have consolation prizes.
- Easter Bunny Coloring & Activity Book – always a fun prize for kids!
- Who doesn’t like to receive a trophy or other reward like a medal? There are lots of cute mini trophies you could bulk buy to give out (great for classrooms!)
- Easter Stickers make sweet consolation prizes.
- Since it is Easter, make the main prize an Easter Basket filled with goodies.
Download Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt Sheet
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Easter Printables
Looking for other Easter printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- These Easter Eggs Coloring Pages are a fun activity for the Easter holidays and are available to print for free!
- This Easter Bunny Word Scramble is a fun free printable for kids and adults alike!
- Cute “Hoppy” Easter Favor Bags labels to add to bags of Easter treats.
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!