Make learning math fun for kids with this Free Printable Easter Counting Puzzle! Print and cut out the puzzle pieces for kids to solve by counting the eggs and matching to the correct numbers one to twelve. Suitable for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, primary, and first-grade students.
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Easter Counting Puzzle
Learning to count is something all parents do with their kids from quite a young age. Counting toys as they play with them, saying how many cars they see on a road trip, and counting fingers and toes to name a few.
As they grow up they need to start recognizing the number written down and knowing what amount of things that means.
For a fun Easter number activity, this free printable can help kids match the amount of eggs on the card to the correct number.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
For Numbers 1-20
Head over to The Purple Pumpkin Shop where you can purchase this printable with the numbers up to 20. In the same printable resource is a full color version and black and white version.
How To Use The Easter Counting Puzzle Printable
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Easter Counting Puzzle as you need onto good quality white paper or cardstock.
- Cut along the dashed line of each card.
- To make the cards more durable, you could use a laminator to laminate the pieces. Cut the pieces before laminating. Then when cutting out, make sure you leave a small edge so that the laminating sheets stay together. If you laminate before cutting along the dashed line, the sheets will come apart.
- Then mix the pieces up and match the correct number to the number of eggs.
Download Free Printable Easter Counting Puzzle
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Easter Printables
Looking for other Easter printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Get your favourite little snowman ready for Easter, by dressing him up as the Easter Bunny! Easter Bunny Olaf – Free Printable.
- Print these Easter Bunnies Treat Boxes onto cardstock and fill with yummy treats for Easter.
- These free printable Easter decorations – paper chains – are super cute, and so simple to make!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!