These fun Free Printable Easter Mazes are just the activity you need for the Easter holidays! If you or the kids are stuck inside and feeling bored, print this set of 7 mazes (of varying difficulty level) and trace your way out!
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Easter Mazes
Mazes are fun brain-teasers for all ages and are a great indoor activity when you are stuck inside and need something to do.
There are seven free printable Easter mazes in this set from super simple ones for younger children through to a crazy insane maze puzzle for those that want a real challenge!
I have also included the solutions to all of the mazes, so you can always check those if you get stuck and can’t find your way out.
Mazes are not only fun to do, but they’re great for exercising the brain. Here are some of the benefits of solving maze puzzles:
- Boosts problem solving skills
- Helps to practice patience and persistence
- Helps concentration
- Helps to improve cognitive thought processes
- Improves fine motor skills as you trace a line through the maze
- Improves visual motor as your eyes scan the maze for possible solutions
Seven Easter Mazes To Print!
I’ve made a selection of different size mazes so that kids (and adults!) of all ages can enjoy this Easter activity.
- (Easy) Guide the Easter Bunny through the maze to collect more eggs for his wagon!
- (Easy) Guide the Easter Train through the maze!
- (Easy/moderate) Help the Easter chicks through the maze to the eggs!
- (Moderate) The Rabbit got through the maze, can you?
- (Moderate) Reunite the Easter Gnomes by guiding them through the maze!
- (Hard) Help the rabbit get through the maze to reach the carrot patch!
- (Very Hard) Can you find the way out of this crazy maze?
How To Use This Free Printable
Downloads are at the bottom of the page and surrounded by a purple box.
Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the mazes as you need onto white paper.
- Then simply use a pencil (which can be erased if you get stuck!) to trace the path through the maze.
More Easter Activities
Need some more printable Easter Activities? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Easter Bunny Word Search
- Free Easter Bunny Coloring Pages
- Easter I Spy Game – Fun Free Printable Easter Activity
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! It makes me so happy to know that you LOVE them as much as I love creating them! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Download Easter Mazes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!