These Free Printable Easter Activity Placemats are sure to keep the kiddos occupied while sat at the dinner table this Easter! The printable placemats have a word scramble, a maze to solve, cute images to color, and tic-tac-toe grids for lots of Easter fun!
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Easter Activity Placemats
It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a restaurant with little kids, but I’m pretty sure that they still hand out activity placemats to occupy the kiddos while they wait for their meals. Don’t they?
I mean, activity and coloring sheets in restaurants are something that I remember as a kid, and I’m in my 40s now!
It was always awesome to be handed a small pack of crayons and a sheet of puzzles and other activities to stop from getting b-o-r-e-d!
I don’t know why I’ve not thought of this as a free printable on The Purple Pumpkin Blog before, but here I am with the first ever free printable Easter activity placemats!
Now, I am limited to the standard size papers – A4 and US Letter, so these placemats are not huge, but I’ve managed to pack in four different activities:
- Easter Word Scramble – a list of 9 words related to Easter that have been jumbled up. Unscramble the letters to solve the puzzle.
- Easter Maze – a simple maze to guide the bunny through.
- Easter Coloring – cute images to color as well as the title at the top of the page.
- Tic-Tac-Toe – two grids to play the classic game (that in the UK we call Noughts & Crosses!).
There are two different placemats in this printable set. Both have the same set of words in the Easter Word Scramble, and of course, a Tic-Tac-Toe grid is always going to be the same. But the coloring images and the maze are both different.
Also included is a sheet with the unscrambled words and the solutions through the mazes.
You can grab your freebies further down the page – look out for the bright pink box!
How To Use Easter Activity Placemats
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Easter Activity Placemats as you need onto good quality white paper or cardstock.
- You can cut around the colored border if you wish.
- Place at each table setting with a pack of pencils or crayons.
- Let the kids (and even the adults) have fun with the Easter Activities!
Suggested Art Supplies
I like to keep a good stash of art supplies so that I am always ready when my nieces and nephews come to visit. You don’t need all the things on my suggested art supplies list, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If your child (or you!) prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again they come in various counts.
- Prefer colored pencils? I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayolas for coloring!
- They also have fun scented pencils which will no doubt bring the holiday coloring page alive with smells!
- Does your child like to paint? I bought this Arteza Kid’s Watercolor Kit for my 6-year-old niece and she loves it!
- Want to add some sparkle? Add glitter! Crayola has a 25 count set, and a 9 count set of glitter glue.
- For puzzle and activity sheets, make sure you have writing pencils, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener.
- Highlighter pens are perfect for marking off words in Word Search Puzzles.
Grab Your Free Printables Below!
To receive your free printable Easter Activity Placements, join us in The Pumpkin Patch – the free membership group here on The Purple Pumpkin Blog! If you’re already a member (thank you!) you can still grab this freebie – just enter your email and details will wing their way to you too!
IMPORTANT: You will need to confirm your email (thems the rules of the internet I’m afraid!) – whether you are a brand new seedling or an established pumpkin in the patch! So please don’t forget to do so or you’ll miss out on your free printables!
More Easter Printables
Looking for other Easter printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Use these Easter Bunnies Cupcake Wrappers to hide plain, boring liners.
- A super simple Easter Bunny Coloring Page for pre-schoolers.
- Make quick and easy Easter Cards with this Easter Bunny Printable.
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!