These free printable Easter Cards are super cute and super easy to “make” for Easter! Simply print onto card, write your greeting inside and pop into an envelope. You can embellish with glitter glue too if you like!
Make sure to check out the other Free Easter Printables that I’ve got for you! Right-click and open them in a new tab to read after this one!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Easter Cards
If you want some quick and easy Easter cards to make and send out to family and friends then I’ve got you covered with this set of four!
All of the cards say “Happy Easter” on the front with different colored backgrounds and different characters:
- Green card with two sweet yellow chicks.
- Blue card with an adorable lamb standing in front of a pink Easter egg.
- Yellow card with a cute bunny holding a chocolate heart and a row of Easter eggs in front of him
- Purple card with a darling chick hatching from a purple Easter egg, and a pink spotted egg behind him.
Craft Supplies You Will Need
You won’t need much in the way of fancy craft supplies to make these cards – essentially you just need to print, cut, fold and write a greeting inside!
You could add some embellishments to the cards if you like such as glitter/glitter glue to parts of the design, or even adding some cotton wool to the little lamb!
- White Card Stock – to go through your printer. 80lb/216gsm is a medium weight card that will go through most printers.
- Scissors or
- Paper Trimmer
- Bone Folding Tool – optional, to help crease and fold the card cleanly and crisply.
- Envelopes – the printable cards are 5″x7″ when folded
- Glitter Glue – optional, to decorate
How To Use Printable
The four designs are within one document, so print as many as you like of each page. You can select pages on your print setup.
Carefully cut each card using scissors or a paper trimmer, following the guidelines.
Using a ruler and a bone folding tool or even the blunt size of a pair of scissors, score down the middle of the card (there is a guideline to follow).
Fold the card in half then write your greeting on the inside.
Decorate the card with glitter glue if you like and wait for it to dry before popping into an envelope.
Downloads are further down the page and surrounded by a purple box.
As with pretty much all my printables I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – use which size is appropriate for your printer.
I would love if you shared this post on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥
Other Cute Easter Printables
Check these ones out next:
- Get your favourite little snowman ready for Easter, by dressing him up as the Easter Bunny! Easter Bunny Olaf – Free Printable.
- Cute “Hoppy” Easter Favor Bags labels to add to bags of Easter treats.
- Make quick and easy Easter Cards with this Easter Bunny Printable.
Download Free Printable Easter Cards
- Free Printables – Cute Easter Cards – A4 Size
- Free Printables – Cute Easter Cards – US Letter Size
Downloads open in new tab/window
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!