Today’s addition to my Free Easter Printables is this fun Easter Word Search! This is one of the Free Printable Easter Activities that I’m sharing this year – so make sure you’re following The Purple Pumpkin Blog on Facebook so you can be updated for their release!
You can save this free printable to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Free Printable Easter Activities: Easter Word Search
Word searches are a great way for kids to improve their spelling, and their concentration, as well as a lot of fun to do!
This Easter Word Search has 20 words/phrases to find in the grid. The words can be horizontal or vertical, forwards or backwards. As they are found, cross the words/phrases from the list.
I like to highlight words with a marker when I find them, as opposed to crossing them through. Highlighting the words is best for children as the letters can still be clearly seen (useful when words cross on the grid).
There isn’t too much more to say about the activity, so please go ahead and download the Easter word search below! As always I’ve got two paper sizes: A4, and US Letter.
Download Free Printable Easter Activities:
(Opens in new window)
More Free Printable Easter Activities to download:
Print off some of these free printable Easter activities, and have a tub of crayons/pencils/markers nearby to help to keep kids occupied at the dinner table, or while they wait for the Easter bunny!
- A super simple Easter Bunny Coloring Page for pre-schoolers.
- A set of super cute Easter Bunny Paper Dolls to print and assemble.
- Cute Easter Bunny Coloring Pages for kids to color in.
- A fun Easter Bunny Robot to cut and stick from Thrifty Jinxy
- A Printable Religious Easter Word Search Puzzle and a Printable Easter Word Search Puzzle, both from Jinxy Kids
- A sweet Easter Printable Purse for Kids from Pint Sized Treasures, which is the perfect size for Easter treasures!
- Free Easter Egg Dot Marker Printable Counting Activity for Preschoolers from The Parent Spot
- Easter Memory Matching Game For Kids from The Printables Fairy
Save this free printable Easter Word Search to Pinterest for later!
The document(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. You are welcome to print my designs at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Please do not save the PDF to Pinterest, but save the blog post itself. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, or post a picture on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you find these free printables useful!