These free printable Easter Cards to Color are a fun thing for kids to do this Easter to send to family and friends. Simply print onto card, color with pencils or marker pens, fold and pop into an envelope to send!
I’ve got lots more of fun free Easter printables for you – right-click and open them up to read next!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Easter Cards to Color
These Easter Cards to color are a great indoor activity for kids (and adults!) and give a lovely personal touch when sending to friends and family.
There are seven designs in this set of cards, 6 vertical and 1 horizontal.
The designs are as follows:
- (Horizontal) A row of 6 eggs with the letters spelling out Easter on them with the Easter Bunny in the background.
- The words Happy Easter in a cursive font with a cross surrounded by flowers in the middle.
- A cute lamb wearing a bow and a dove flying above holding a flower. The words Happy Easter to the top left.
- A little boy holding a basket of eggs, with two giant tulips to the left of him, and a smiling sun to the top right. The words Happy Easter To You are next to the sun.
- This card is the same as the previous one, but there is a little girl wearing a dress and holding a rabbit wearing a bow.
- Two sweet bunny rabbits – one holding an Easter Egg and the other wearing a spotty dress and bow tie. The words Happy Easter are above them.
- The words Hoppy Easter are at the top of the card, and the letter O has bunny ears on it. A bunny is riding a bicycle with a basket of flowers on the front, and pulling a trailer behind with a little chick inside.
Craft Supplies You Will Need
You won’t need much in the way of fancy craft supplies to make these cards – essentially you just need to print, cut, color, fold and write a greeting inside!
Use your favorite coloring medium to add your artistic flair to the cards! You could use:
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas
- If you prefer, use colored pencils or even scented pencils which will no doubt bring the Easter cards alive with smells!
- Or how about using a paint set?
You’ll also need:
- White Card Stock – to go through your printer. 80lb/216gsm is a medium weight card that will go through most printers.
- Scissors or
- Paper Trimmer
- Bone Folding Tool – optional, to help crease and fold the card cleanly and crisply.
- Envelopes – the printable cards are 5″x7″ when folded
You could add some embellishments to the cards if you like such as glitter/glitter glue to parts of the design, or even adding some cotton wool to the little lamb!
How To Use Printable
Grab the free printable downloads further down this page – they are surrounded by a purple box.
I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – use which size is appropriate for your printer.
The seven designs are within one document, so print as many as you like of each page. You can select pages on your print setup.
Carefully cut each card using scissors or a paper trimmer, following the guidelines.
Using a ruler and a bone folding tool (or even the blunt size of a pair of scissors), score down the middle of the card (there is a guideline to follow).
Fold the card and color in the design. If you add glitter glue wait for it to dry before adding your greeting to the inside of the card and popping it into an envelope.
I’ve also got a set of four Free Printable Easter Cards that are colored and ready to print and send!
Share this post with your family and friends on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥
More Coloring Printables
Looking for more printables to color? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Easter Bunny Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Easter Eggs Coloring Pages To Print for Free!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! It makes me so happy to know that you LOVE them as much as I love creating them! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Download Easter Cards to Color
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!