Fill up these free printable Baby Shark Popcorn Cones with crunchy popcorn and served at a Baby Shark Party! There are six different designs to choose from and are easy to print at home and assemble!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
I hosted a Baby Shark Party for my nephew, Leo’s 2nd birthday, and it was so much fun to plan, prepare, and throw! Everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy who is [still] obsessed with Baby Shark!
I have got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, party decor, and of course – free printables!
You don’t have to just serve popcorn in these cones – I actually used these cones to serve fish and chips in for Leo’s party. I laminated them first before turning into cones and stapling them in place. I thought they looked pretty cool!
You can serve other dry snacks in these cones – potato chips/crisps, tortilla chips, or trail mix would work well.
You could also flip the cones upside down and use them as party hats (although I do have a separate printable for that too) or even as part of a game to catch a fish that’s been tossed in the air. (Think of it a bit like ball in a cup!)
There is a lot more to this set of party printables, including party invitations, cupcake toppers, bunting, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Popcorn Cones Printable
There are 6 different designs in this printable set, with one cone per page.
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the popcorn cones as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Cut out carefully using scissors.
- Bend around to form a cone and glue in place with a glue stick, tape, or roller glue. You may want to use a paper clip to hold in place while the glue dries.
- I personally like to this roller glue tape when making up my printables as it’s really quick and easy to use, and no messy glue to worry about!
- If you want to laminate your cones like I did, cut the template first, then run through your laminating machine. When cutting, leave a little of the laminate sheet around the edges of the cone so that it stays in place. Use a couple of staples to secure the cone in place. You may want to use a bit of tape on the inside of the cone to cover the ends of staples from catching.
Download Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Paper Tray/Platter Liners
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colors may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!