Attach these free printable Baby Shark Straw Flags to paper straws and place them into drinks for a Baby Shark Party! Straw flags are a simple but effective decoration to tie a party theme together with the smallest of details. There are six designs to choose from and print at home.
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Straw Flags
I threw a Baby Shark themed party for my nephew’s 2nd birthday and it was so much fun to plan and create! I served the drinks (pictured below) in drinks dispensers which I absolutely love to use for parties!
Due to one reason or another (time probably!) I didn’t create a full set of printables that I could use at this party – so you won’t always see them in the photos that I share – such as these straw flags which I created after the event so that I could share them with you!
I did share the Pool Noodle Shark Craft which my nephew and niece loved playing with – they lined them up like a set of bowling pins and would knock them down!
As for the drinks in each of the containers, I’ll be sharing them soon too, along with lots of other Baby Shark Party ideas!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables, including party invitations, take out boxes, party hat cones, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the straw flags as you need onto white paper.
- Cut the flags out then one-by-one apply glue to the blank side and wrap around a straw about an inch from the top.
- Take your time to line up the dovetail ends first before pressing together towards the straw.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Baby Shark Straw Flags
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner- coming soon
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats- coming soon
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers- coming soon
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels – coming soon
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels- coming soon
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags- coming soon
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings- coming soon
- Baby Shark Paper Chains- coming soon
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones- coming soon
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes- coming soon
- Baby Shark Tray/Platter Liners- coming soon
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!