If you’re throwing a Baby Shark Party and looking for an easy way to decorate a cake, why not print these Baby Shark Mini Flags and string them across the cake between straws? The free printable set of letters, numbers, punctuations, and pictures can be customised in so many ways!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Mini Flags
These Baby Shark Mini Flags are super cute and would look awesome strung across a birthday cake, or as mini bunting hung wherever you can hang bunting!
I created a lot of these Baby Shark printables after I threw a party for my nephew, Leo’s 2nd birthday as he was obsessed (and still is!) with the Shark Family!
I wanted to have a full set of printables to share with you, and they include party invitations, cone party hats, cupcake toppers, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
I have also got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, and party decor, so keep an eye out for that!
I bought an mermaid themed cake from the supermarket, which I then removed the existing decorations from. I then added a large printable cake Baby Shark cake topper and it was a very easy birthday cake to make!!
How To Use Baby Shark Mini Flags
I’ve provided the letters of the alphabet, numbers, punctuation, and different Baby Shark designs in this printable set. There are several of each included so you should have enough for any message you wish to spell out!
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the mini flags as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Cut out carefully using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Fold over and hang over a piece of string, fishing line, or ribbon and use a glue stick to secure in place.
- Hang where desired, or if using across a cake, tie to two straws inserted into the top of the cake as demonstrated in the illustrations in this post.
Download Baby Shark Mini Flags
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Pin the Carrot on Olaf Template – Free Printable Frozen Game!
- Disney Paper Chains – Classic Characters set
- Peppa Pig Party Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains- coming soon
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Tray/Platter Liners- coming soon
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!