These Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers will take a plain frosted cupcake from meh to wow! If you’re planning a Baby Shark Party just pop these toppers into cupcakes for an easy way to tie the theme together!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
Cupcake toppers, along with cupcake wrappers are some of my favorite free party printables because they can tie plainly frosted cupcakes into your party theme very easily!
I threw a Baby Shark Party for my nephew’s 2nd birthday, and with all the stuff I had going on, it was easier to buy some cupcakes from the supermarket. At the time it was lucky that they had some mermaid-themed cakes that I was able to use so the coloring was just perfect!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables though, including cupcake wrappers, popcorn cones, bunting, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
There are two different kinds of cupcake toppers in this set. The first are simple round toppers with 6 designs in total – one each for Baby, Mummy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa Shark, as well as one that says “Happy Birthday!”.
Then the others are shark-shaped toppers of each of the characters (3 of each – front, full, and side versions) and 2 toppers of the whole family of sharks. That make 23 different cupcake toppers that you can use in your cupcakes.
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the cupcake toppers as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Use a 2″ round punch to cut out the round cupcake toppers. Alternatively, you could use scissors to cut them, along with the other shaped toppers.
- Attach to a wooden toothpick with a piece of sticky tape at the back and insert into cupcakes.
You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party theme printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Rainbow Bunting
- Wishes For Baby – Free Printable Baby Shower Game/Activity
- Pin the Carrot on Olaf Template – Free Printable Frozen Game!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner- coming soon
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats- coming soon
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers- coming soon
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels – coming soon
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels- coming soon
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags- coming soon
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings- coming soon
- Baby Shark Paper Chains- coming soon
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones- coming soon
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes- coming soon
- Baby Shark Tray/Platter Liners- coming soon
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!