These Baby Shark Take Out Boxes are so much fun to use as a party favor for a Baby Shark Party! Download the free printable to assemble at home and then fill with gummy sharks or other treats and say thank you-you-you-you-you-you to your guests!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Take Out Boxes
I didn’t actually make these take out boxes for the Baby Shark Party that I hosted for my nephew, Leo’s 2nd birthday, but I simply had to make the printable to go with this party set!
I have got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, party decor, and of course – free printables! Look out for those posts!
I love take out boxes for filling with surprises and giving as a cute party favor. These boxes are around 5cm/2″ in size, so quite small and not suitable for actual take out food like noodles!
They’re best for candies – like these gummy sharks that I used so many of during this party! Or wrapped chocolates would also be cute.
The boxes have a knack to making them, but I’ve got a tutorial card in this post to demonstrate, and once you know the folds, they can be made very quickly.
There is a lot more to this set of party printables, including popcorn cones, food labels, mini cake flags, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Assemble Baby Shark Take Out Boxes
There are 7 different designs in this set with 1 printable box per page. When assembled the boxes are approximately 5cm/2″.
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- The how-to tutorial card below shows demo photos of my original Chinese take out boxes for Chinese New Year – but the method is exactly the same for these Baby Shark ones!
- White Card or White Paper
- Free Printable Template (links in blog post)
- Fortune Cookies, optional
- Red Tissue Paper, optional
- Craft Knife or Scoring Tool
- Print the desired number of boxes onto good quality (120gsm/30lbs) thick paper or onto thin card.
- Cut each template out, and use a craft knife or scoring tool to score along the lines as demonstrated by the black lines in the photo below. The line on the "lid" needs to be cut all the way through for the tab to slot into it.
- Begin folding. I start with the straight (not diagonal!) lines, folding them inwards towards the un-printed side.
- The diagonal lines get folded inwards too. You want to then make the two un-printed sides of the diagonal pieces touch, as they will form the outer flaps for the take out box.
- Fold the flaps over one another and using a stapler staple them into place.
- Fold the top flaps down, and push the tab into the slot. That is the box complete!
- You could add a wire handle if you have some to hand (I didn't for this demo). Fashion two little hooks at the end of a length of wire, then hook onto the staples and close to secure in place.
- Add some gummy sharks for a sweet party favor!
Download Baby Shark Take Out Boxes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Chinese Take Out Boxes for Chinese New Year
- Smallfoot Party Printables
- Free Printable Cute Halloween Party Invitations
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Paper Tray/Platter Liners
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!