If you’re looking for a free decorating idea for a Baby Shark Party, then these free printable Baby Shark Paper Chains are just what you need! Print them at home and assemble to create long paper chains to hang around the party space. Get the kids involved too – they’re so easy to make!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Paper Chains
Paper chains are one of the cheapest and easiest party decorations that you can make! You literally need strips of paper and some glue or sticky tape.
Now, if you are throwing a Baby Shark Party, then you might want some themed paper chains to hang around – and you can with my free printable!
I hosted a Baby Shark Party for my nephew, Leo’s 2nd birthday, and while I didn’t get a chance to make ALL the printables I wanted to (time/printer ink was a factor!) I did make them so that I could share them with you!
But it’s not just printables I have to share, but a whole bunch of Baby Shark party stuff including recipes, food ideas, and party decor.
There is a lot more to this set of party printables, including cupcake toppers, invitations, bottle wrappers, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Paper Chains
There are 7 different Baby Shark designs, along with 5 different plain colors too. I’ve also provided single width and double width paper chains so lots of options for you!
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the paper chains as you need onto good quality thick [white] paper – you don’t want them to be too flimsy.
- Cut out carefully using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- The video at the top of the screen demonstrates how to make paper chains in case you don’t know how to do it.
- Take one of the strips and add a dab of glue (I used a glue roller, as you’ll see in the video; you could also use a glue stick) on one end, and fold around to form a circle. This is the first loop in your chain. Now, slide another strip of paper into that loop, add a dab of glue on the end, and fold around to form a circle that is attached to the first loop.
- Continue linking the loops until you get the length of the chain you desire.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Baby Shark Paper Chains
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Smallfoot Party Printables
- Peppa Pig Party Printables
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Party Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Paper Tray/Platter Liners
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!