Use these free printable Baby Shark Paper Tray Liners to tie in the fun theme with your party food table. No need to worry if your trays, plates, and platters don’t have the best designs because these liners will cover them! A simple hack for a Baby Shark party to bring it all together!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Paper Tray Liners
I hosted a Baby Shark Party for my nephew, Leo’s 2nd birthday, and it was so much fun to plan, prepare, and throw! Everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy!
I have got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, party decor, and of course – free printables!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables, including popcorn boxes, invitations, cupcake wrappers, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
If you like to theme your parties as much as you possibly can (which I do!) but don’t want to spend a small fortune on themed items, then party printables are a great way to go. Whether they are free ones like these Baby Shark party printables, or ones you pay for. They can certainly save you some moolah when it comes to throwing parties.
These Baby Shark Paper Tray Liners are great for tying the theme together as they can sit on plates, platters, boards, and trays for party food to sit on.
So that plain blue platter which is just fine for this party theme would look awesome with a Baby Shark paper liner on it!
Now, I wish I could say I practiced what I’m preaching here, but for Leo’s party I just ran out of time and ink to get everything done, so this photo below is a perfect example of where a Baby Shark themed liner would have worked so well…
Other Uses for Baby Shark Paper
You don’t have to use the paper just as a liner, here are some more ideas (not necessarily party themed!) for you:
- Make paper lanterns or paper hand fans – these make fun decorations in their own right. The examples are from my Chinese New Year printables.
- Laminate the regular size sheets and use them as placemats for the dinner table – your own Baby Sharks will love ’em!
- Use as gift wrap. When printed, the regular-sized (A4/US) wrapping paper is only enough for small gifts (here is some Christmas wrapping paper I made a few years ago to show you an example), but you can, of course, combine sheets.
- Turn into a gift bows! How to make DIY gift bows tutorial
- Turn into envelopes to send old fashioned snail mail (plenty of templates online).
- Put it in a frame and hang on the wall for some quick party decor.
- Cut into squares and use as origami paper (again, search online for templates and instructions).
- Use in your scrapbook or journal as a background.
Baby Shark Paper Sizes
There are 7 different designs in this set, in four different sizes:
- US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Square 12″ x 12″
Paper sizes A4, US Letter, and A3 have horizontal and vertical orientation of each design.
I am guessing for most people, the latter two (A3 and 12×12) won’t be able to be printed at home – unless you’re lucky enough to have a printer that has these wide print size options.
This means you will have to have them printed at a print shop or online which you are welcome to do.
I’ve taken a look on Amazon and found a wide/A3/13″ Epson printer which doesn’t break the bank too much but is still an investment piece of equipment.
I have used Epson printers for most of my life so am happy to see that they make a printer that covers larger sizes of paper.
If you do decide to buy a new printer, make sure you read through the complete specs to see the paper sizes, ink prices, etc.,
I have made the liners borderless in the printable document, but your printer may automatically add a border, so cut away the excess with a paper trimmer
How To Use Paper Tray Liners
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Baby Shark liners as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Cut out carefully using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Line your trays/platters/boards with the liners – you could cut to other shapes too, for example, circles for plates.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in four paper sizes – as mentioned above.
Download Baby Shark Paper Tray Liners
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Chinese New Year Wrapping Paper
- Easter Egg Hunt Kit – Free Printables
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Party Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Paper Tray/Platter Liners
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!