It’s always nice to say thank you to your party guests, and these Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels are just what you need to make up some awesome party favors! Simply fill a bag with candy and seal with one of the free printable favor labels to say thanks for swimming by!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
I love making and giving out party favors as a thank you to my guests. The best kinds of favors are ones that people can eat – cookies, candy, chocolate, etc. Everything else usually ends up in the trash at some point…
I don’t know if party bags are a thing outside of the UK, but when I think of the tat that I’ve put in those for the kids at birthday parties – and which have been received, I now think what a big waste!
I’ve been making party favors filled with edible treats for years now and they always go down well! Even better when the treats are related to the party theme!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables, including popcorn boxes, food label tents, cupcake toppers, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
The picture of the filled favor bags at the very top of this post is for illustrative purposes only.
There are two designs to choose from – one says “Thanks For Swimming By” and the other says “Thanks For Coming! You’re Fin-Tastic!”. There are two labels per page – one of each design.
As well as the printable labels, to make up these party favors you will need cello bags, treats to go inside, and a stapler. You could use paper bags if you prefer (although you won’t see what’s inside).
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the favor bag labels as you need onto white paper.
- Cut and fold labels in half.
- Fill each bag with some candy and fold the top of the bag over.
- Place the folded label at the top of the folded bag and staple in place on either side – making sure to go through the bag too.
- I’ve got a very old tutorial with step-by-step photos demonstrating how to make party favor bags.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains- coming soon
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Tray/Platter Liners- coming soon
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!