If you’re planning a Baby Shark Party then you are going to need these free printable Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes! Scoop up your favorite flavored popcorn into these themed boxes – or even fill them with other dry snacks like potato chips!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
I threw my nephew a Baby Shark themed party for his 2nd birthday and it was so much fun to plan! Everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy!
I have got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, party decor, and of course – free printables!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables though, including party invitations, party hats, bunting, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
These free printable Baby Shark popcorn boxes are so cute and easy to make! Just download the free printables (6 different designs), print, cut, fold, and stick together to form the popcorn box. The best part is filling each one with yummy popcorn! Or you could fill them with other dry snacks such as potato chips or cookies!
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the popcorn boxes as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Flip over to the blank side, and you should be able to judge where to score some lines with a scoring tool to make folding easier. They are along the bottom flap tabs, the side flap, and along each edge from point to point.
- Fold around, and use a glue stick, glue roller, or sticky tape to secure the sides first, then upend, to tape the bottom flaps.
- You can also layer the bottom flaps over each other so that they intersect and don’t actually need to be taped or glued! My video tutorial demonstrates how you can do this.
- If you are using glue, you may want to add a paper clip to hold everything in place until the glue dries.
- Fill up with popcorn!
You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
Download Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party theme printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Party Favor Printable
- Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers
- Peppa Pig Party Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Paper Tray/Platter Liners
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!