These free printable Baby Shark Napkin Rings are an easy way to tie the theme together when serving the party food. Wrap around a napkin bundled with a knife, fork, and spoon for guests to grab at the Baby Shark party buffet table!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Napkin Rings
I hosted a Baby Shark Party for my nephew, Leo’s 2nd birthday, and it was so much fun to plan, prepare, and throw! Everyone had a great time, especially the birthday boy who is [still] obsessed with Baby Shark!
I have got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, party decor, and of course – free printables!
At the time of the party, I didn’t get around to making as many printables as I had liked, for one reason or another, but have made so many more since then – like these Baby Shark Napkin Rings.
If I am serving food at a party that requires knives, forks, spoons (cutlery/party silverware) then I like to bundle the up in a napkin and hold them all together with a paper napkin ring
It’s a simple way to add another touch of theming to the party.
I didn’t make napkin bundles for Leo’s party but here is a photo from a previous party to demonstrate what I mean! The ones below are from my son’s 14th Army Party (so long ago now!) and it was actually two elements – the wrapper and the topper combined. My newer designs are all-in-one, but I wanted you to be able to see what I mean by my napkin bundles!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables including food labels, cupcake toppers, party invitations and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Napkin Rings
There are 12 different napkin rings to choose from in this set, 6 are a plain design, and the other 6 have got a circle in the center with the following phrases: “Snack Attack!”, “Let’s Chomp!”, and “Time For A Bite!”
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the napkin rings as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Cut out carefully using scissors or a paper trimmer.
- Roll knife, fork, spoon (or whatever you’re using) into a napkin then wrap the napkin ring around it.
- Secure in place with a piece of tape at the back.
- You may have to adjust the length of the napkin ring, so cut down to size if you find they are too long.
Download Baby Shark Napkin Rings
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Frozen Printables
- Peppa Pig Party Printables
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Halloween Party Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains- coming soon
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Tray/Platter Liners- coming soon
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!