If you’re planning a Baby Shark Party then why not make these Baby Shark Cone Party Hats! Use the free printable template with six designs to create cute hats for the party guests to wear – they’re gonna love ’em!
This is just one of a full set of Free Baby Shark Party Printables which include everything you need to throw an awesome party!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Baby Shark Cone Party Hats
Cone party hats are not a new concept at all, but they are a totally new printable on The Purple Pumpkin Blog!
I threw my nephew Leo a Baby Shark themed party for his 2nd birthday and had a blast preparing it all! And the guests had a blast too, especially the birthday boy!
I had made some cones to serve fish and chips in, and after eating his food, Leo decided to put the cone on his head which gave me the idea to make the party hats printable to go with this set of Baby Shark party printables!
Now of course you could just turn my popcorn cones into hats, but the images will be upside down! So these printable cone hats are the right way up!
I have got a whole bunch of stuff to share with you about this party including recipes, food ideas, and party decor, so keep an eye out for those!
There is a lot more to this set of party printables too, including take out boxes, cupcake toppers, birthday banners, and more. The full list can be found at the end of this post and will be updated as each free Baby Shark Party printable is uploaded.
How To Use Baby Shark Cone Party Hats Printable
There are 6 different designs in this printable set, with 1 party hat template per page.
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the cone party hats as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Cut out carefully using scissors.
- Bend around to form a cone and glue in place with a glue stick, tape, or roller glue. You may want to use a paper clip to hold in place while the glue dries.
- I personally like to this roller glue tape when making up my printables as it’s really quick and easy to use, and no messy glue to worry about!
- If you want to laminate your cones, cut the template first, then run through your laminating machine. When cutting, leave a little of the laminate sheet around the edges of the cone so that it stays in place. Use a couple of staples to secure the cone in place. You may want to use a bit of tape on the inside of the cone to cover the ends of staples from catching.
- You can attach some elastic cord to each side on the base of the cone so that they can be worn on the top of the head without falling off. You could use an awl to punch through a hole and thread the elastic through and tie off in a knot. Or you could staple the elastic on (a bit like the kind from party stores). Or you could use ribbon on each side to tie in a bow.
Download Baby Shark Cone Party Hats
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Party Printables
Looking for other party printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Peppa Pig Party Printables + Fun Party Ideas
- Free Printable Cute Halloween Party Invitations
- Easter Egg Hunt Kit – Free Printables
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Baby Shark Party Printables
There are more printables in this party set which you can check out after this one:
- Baby Shark Birthday Banner
- Baby Shark Bottle Wrappers
- Baby Shark Bunting Flags
- Baby Shark Cone Hats
- Baby Shark Cupcake Toppers
- Baby Shark Cupcake Wrappers
- Baby Shark Favor Bag Labels
- Baby Shark Party Food Labels
- Baby Shark Invitations
- Baby Shark Mini Flags
- Baby Shark Napkin Rings
- Baby Shark Paper Chains
- Baby Shark Popcorn Boxes
- Baby Shark Popcorn Cones
- Baby Shark Straw Flags
- Baby Shark Takeout Boxes
- Baby Shark Paper Tray/Platter Liners
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!