These free printable Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers are perfect to print at home for Halloween and Villains themed parties! If you love the Disney Villains then you simply must download this free printable set (that has got matching Disney Villains Cupcake Wrappers too!).
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers
Cupcake toppers, along with cupcake wrappers are some of my favorite free party printables because they can tie plainly frosted cupcakes into your party theme very easily!
If you love the Disney Villains, then this cupcake topper set is for you! I’ve got a cupcake topper for each of the following Disney Villains:
- Captain Hook – Peter Pan
- Cruella De Vil – 101 Dalmations
- Doctor Facilier – The Princess and The Frog
- The Evil Queen – Snow White
- Hades – Hercules
- Jafar – Aladdin
- Maleficent – Sleeping Beauty
- Prince John – Robin Hood
- Queen of Hearts – Alice in Wonderland
- Scar – The Lion King
- Ursula – The Little Mermaid
- Yzma – The Emporer’s New Groove
How To Use Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers
There are 12 different designs in this set as listed above. Included in this printable set of toppers is one page with all 12 Villains mixed together, and then a full sheet (12 toppers) of each Disney Villain. So you can mix and match as you need to for your event.
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the cupcake toppers as you need onto thin [white] card or good quality thick [white] paper.
- Use a 2″ round punch to cut out the round cupcake toppers. Alternatively, you could use scissors to cut them, along with the other shaped toppers.
- Attach to a wooden toothpick with a piece of sticky tape at the back and insert into cupcakes.
Download Disney Villains Cupcake Toppers
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
More Free Disney Party Printables
- Disney Paper Chains – Star Wars (Episode IV – A New Hope)
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Party Printables
- Inside Out Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Inside Out Set
- Disney Princess Cupcake Wrappers
- Disney Princess Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Frozen Set
- Frozen Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Villains Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Princess Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Classic Set
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Favor Bags
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers
This post was originally part of my 100 Days of Disney series.
Post Topics in the 100 Days of Disney Series:
Disney Crafts | Disney Printables | Disney Dining | Disney Vacation Planning | Around Walt Disney World | Disney Resorts | Disney Photography | Disney Theme Parks | Disney Rides + Attractions | Disney Shows + Parades | Disney Fashion | Disney Merchandise | Disney Movies | Disney Songs
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!