If you love the Disney Villains, then this cupcake topper set is for you! I’ve got a cupcake topper for each of the following Disney Villains:
- Captain Hook – Peter Pan
- Cruella De Vil – 101 Dalmations
- Doctor Facilier – The Princess and The Frog
- The Evil Queen – Snow White
- Hades – Hercules
- Jafar – Aladdin
- Maleficent – Sleeping Beauty
- Prince John – Robin Hood
- Queen of Hearts – Alice in Wonderland
- Scar – The Lion King
- Ursula – The Little Mermaid
- Yzma – The Emporer’s New Groove
They are all included in the one PDF document which you can download and print at home for personal use. There is one mixed sheet with the 11 Disney Villains cupcake toppers, and then a full sheet of 12 of each design, so you can mix and match and print off as many as you need to!
Simply print as many as you need onto thick white paper or thin white card. Carefully cut with scissors (or with a 2″ round cutter if you have one), and mount onto a cocktail stick. Poke into a cupcake and you’re done!
You may also like some of my other Disney free printables:
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Party Printables
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Halloween Edition
- Disney Parks Day Pack Checklist
- Inside Out Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Inside Out Set
- More Disney Mousekeeping Envelopes
- Disney Princess Cupcake Wrappers
- Disney Princess Cupcake Toppers
- Disney Paper Chains – Frozen Set
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Summer Edition
- Frozen Cupcake Toppers
- Do You Want To Build An Olaf? – Winter Edition
- Disney Trip Diary Sheets for Kids
- Disney Trip Report Diary Sheets
- Mousekeeping Envelopes
- Disney Paper Chains – Villains Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Princess Set
- Disney Paper Chains – Classic Set
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Favour Bags
- Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers
- Walt Disney World Vacation Planner
Thanks for reading Day 90 of 100 Days of Disney 2015! 10 to go! Come back tomorrow for another Disney post!
Posts in the 100 Days of Disney Series:
Disney Crafts | Disney Printables | Disney Dining | Disney Vacation Planning | Around Walt Disney World | Disney Resorts | Disney Photography | Disney Theme Parks | Disney Rides + Attractions | Disney Shows + Parades | Disney Fashion | Disney Merchandise | Disney Movies | Disney Songs
And if you are a blogger, don’t forget that the 100 Days of Disney – The Blogger Linky is now open!
The document is a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use.
Printables created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog are for personal use only and not for resale. If you wish to link to, pin or share my printables, you are welcome to do so as long as a link back to the blog post is shown and the watermarks are kept intact. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Just leave me a comment, here on my blog, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest! I hope you find them useful!