If you are looking for Autumn crafts for adults to make, then you have come to the right place. I love, love, LOVE Autumn – it’s my favourite time of year. The changing colours of the leaves from green to rusty reds and golds, plus of course pumpkins, and other autumnal things, make me feel so inspired!
This selection of adult autumn crafts ranges in level, from ridiculously simple autumn crafts, through to some that require a bit more skill. But whatever level of crafting you are at, take a look at them because you never know what you can do until you try!
I have included links to some products that would be useful for craft projects.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a small commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Autumn Crafts for Adults
I hope you feel inspired to try one or two (or more!) of these fantastic fall crafts which include wreaths, ceramic painting, felt art, soap making, and more! And if you want even more craft ideas, check out these 100+ crafts for adults and kids!
If you are looking for a specific craft, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
TIP! Links to the various crafts on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open in the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser. Alternatively, you can open links in a new window/tab by right clicking and selecting open in new window or tab. Links to other websites open in a new window/tab.
Share this post with your friends on Facebook!
(You can follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog on FB too!)
I love making wreaths for autumn, and they can be as simple or as intricate in design as you like!
- My Simple Autumn Wreath takes less than 10 minutes to make, and you don’t even need a glue gun!
- You don’t need a glue gun for my Autumn Leaf Wreath either. It’s not quite as simple in design as the previous wreath, but is still on the easy autumn crafts spectrum!
- To make my Twine & Leaf Autumn Wreath, you are going to need a fair bit of patience as your wrap twine around the wreath ring. And you will need a glue gun – but with some decorative autumnal leaves, berries, and pine cones, you will have a gorgeous fall wreath crafted in no time.
- Learn how to make a Paper Fall Flower Wreath that looks so pretty when finished.
The next autumnal wreath I plan on making is made using fall coloured Christmas ornaments. I’m sure you’ve seen them online for the Holidays, but I want to make one for Autumn! I’ve always wanted to make an ornament wreath, and a florist friend of mine is going to teach me so that I can teach you!
Autumn Pumpkin Crafts
There is a fine line between Autumn and Halloween crafts – after all, they share some of the same decorative things – like pumpkins. (Which we all know is one of my favourite things!) But I wanted to keep Halloween stuff firmly out of this roundup of Autumn crafts for adults.
That all said, I do have some pretty pumpkin crafts that are perfect to make and display during the fall season, that I simply have to share.
- Turn new wood blocks into Rustic Wooden Pumpkins with a real twig stalk, and ribbon tendrils. Such a cute craft for fall!
- Using orange buttons, and green buttons, you can create a Pumpkin Picture in a Shadow Box, it’s so easy to do, and looks great on the mantle.
- I loved making this Felt Ruffle Pumpkin and I know you will too! My felt pumpkin comes out every year as soon as September hits!
- Using ceramic paints, I turned a plain old sugar pot into a lovely Hand Painted Ceramic Pumpkin.
- These Homemade Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars are wonderful for exfoliating skin, and they smell lovely too!
- You are going to have to know how to crochet if you want to make these adorable Amigurumi Crochet Pumpkins. But don’t despair if you don’t know how to crochet… I actually taught myself through YouTube videos, and it was so much easier than I thought it would be. So if I can do it, you can do it!
Crafts Using Autumn Leaves
I’m trying to keep everything organised on this page, so whilst two of these crafts below fits, the other one – not so much! As I add more crafts to this page, I’ll adjust each section accordingly!
Make sure you save this post to your Pinterest boards – there are buttons at the top and bottom of this post that you can use (including ones for sharing on other social media platforms!).
- I made these Autumn Leaf Coasters way back in 2012, and I still have them, and still use them. They truly have stood the test of time over the years!
- This Fall Leaf Banner is a quick & easy autumn craft to make and display in your home to welcome in the season.
- These Seed/Plant Sticks came about because I didn’t have the craft supplies for another idea I had at the time. While you might not think of Autumn as a time to be planting fruits and vegetables, there are lots you can plant at this time of year. Make your own plant markers to keep track of your seedlings!
Know someone who loves crafting? Why not forward it onto them by email or WhatsApp?
More Autumn Awesomeness!
So I’ve shared my autumn crafts with you, but in case you are looking for other things to do during the fall season, here are some posts that I am sure you will enjoy!
- 12+ Gorgeous Autumn Wreaths – a roundup of pretty fall wreaths you can make (including some of my own you’ve seen on this page).
- Reasons to Love Autumn – a photo essay from a few years ago, it really gets you in the mood for fall.
- Then there is a list I wrote of 101 Things To Do In Autumn that will certainly fill any time when boredom strikes!
I hope you have enjoyed looking through all these crafts for Autumn, and I hope you try some of them out too!
Do you hangout on Instagram? Let’s stay in touch! Follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog on Instagram and use #TPPBcreate when you make and share any of these Fall crafts!
If you’re enjoying this post, I would love if you shared this on social media – just use the buttons below!
Your shares are how The Purple Pumpkin Blog grows and I am sincerely grateful every time you share something. ♥