I’ve taken a little break from the cute Halloween printables to share this round up of 26 Amazing Pumpkin Crafts! There are so many wonderful pumpkin themed crafts below to choose from – some super easy, and some needing a bit more skill or certain equipment. Ultimately though, the are all fun to make, and lovely to decorate your home with at fall and Halloween!
I’ve not put these pumpkin crafts into any particular order, but there are a variety of different crafts you can try, including crochet, painting, and decoupage. The common theme is that they either use pumpkins, or using something else to create a pumpkin!
All of the links open up in a new tab/window so you can keep track of which ones you’ve taken a look at. This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
- Felt Ruffle Pumpkin – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Munchkin Pumpkin Tea Light Holders – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Sweater Pumpkin Stack – Crafts ‘n’ Coffee
- Metallic Pumpkins – Pet Scribbles
- No Sew Patchwork Pumpkin – Crafts ‘n’ Coffee
- Jack o’Lantern T-Shirt – Where The Smiles Have Been
- Paper Pumpkins – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Candy Corn Pumpkin – Creative Homemaking
- Toilet Roll Pumpkins – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Jack o’ Lantern Luminaries – Creative Green Living
- Decoupage Map Pumpkins – Mod Podge Rocks
- Painted Pumpkins – Pet Scribbles
- Metallic Sharpie Mandala Pumpkins – Hodge Podge Crafts
- Pumpkin Wreath Tutorial – Where The Smiles Have Been
- Button Pumpkin Shadow Box – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- No Carve Confetti Pumpkins – Mod Podge Rocks
- Amigurumi Pumpkins – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Copper Pumpkins – Pet Scribbles
- No Carve Decoupage Pumpkins – Today’s Creative Life
- Star Wars Pumpkins – DIY Candy
- Fence Post Pumpkins – Chicken Scratch NY
- Hand Painted Ceramic Pumpkin – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- No Sew Silk Pumpkins – Crafts ‘n’ Coffee
- Fabric Pumpkins – Organized 31
- Cinnamon Scented Pumpkins – Mom Does Reviews
- Fanged Pumpkins – Martha Stewart
Please feel free to share these 26 Amazing Pumpkin Crafts by using the social buttons on the side or bottom of this post! Don’t forget that you can join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more; and follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Crafty October on The Purple Pumpkin Blog is a month long celebration of everything Halloween and Autumn. Filled with free printables, crafts, recipes, and more – now in its 6th year! You can check out Crafty October from 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012 for tons more Halloween ideas and inspiration!
And if you are a blogger and would like to share your ideas, check out the Crafty October 2017 Blogger Linky which is running until 31st October 2017.