Download these Free Printable Thanksgiving Mazes for the whole family to find their way through and solve! There are six mazes of varying difficulty in this set of printables, so there will be a puzzle for everyone! From easy mazes for the little ones to trickier ones for the older kids and adults – the crazy maze is a mind-bender!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Free Printable Thanksgiving Mazes
Mazes are fun brain-teasers for all ages and are a great indoor activity when you are stuck inside and need something to do.
So while the Thanksgiving turkey is cooking in the oven, why not pass the time by solving these mazes that are free to print at home! Can you solve these mazes before the turkey is cooked?!
Make sure you check out my other free printable Thanksgiving activity sheets:
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Mandalas To Download and Color
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Searches for All The Family!
- Free Printable Turkey Paper Craft
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Thanksgiving Turkey Olaf Edition!
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Thanksgiving Olaf Pilgrim Edition
- Build-A-Turkey! Free Printable Paper Turkey Template
There are currently six free printable Thanksgiving mazes in this set. I will be updating this printable over time with more fun turkey day-themed mazes!
- (Super Easy) Find the way through the maze to the Thanksgiving feast!
- (Easy) Guide the Pilgrims through the maze to reach the corn harvest!
- (Medium) Help lead the Pilgrims through the maze to greet the Native Americans!
- (Medium Hard) Take the pumpkins through the maze to turn into delicious pumpkin Pie!
- (Hard) Guide the friends to the Fall treats for Thanksgiving!
- (Crazy) Get the turkey through the crazy maze to reach his friends at the end!
I have also included the solutions to all of the mazes, so you can always check those if you get stuck and can’t find your way out.
Benefits of Solving Mazes
Mazes are not only fun to do, but they’re great for exercising the brain. Here are some of the benefits of solving maze puzzles:
- Boosts problem solving skills
- Helps to practice patience and persistence
- Helps concentration
- Helps to improve cognitive thought processes
- Improves fine motor skills as you trace a line through the maze
- Improves visual motor as your eyes scan the maze for possible solutions
How To Use The Free Printable Mazes
- Download the free printable file to your device.
- Using a printer, simply print as many of the Thanksgiving mazes you need onto white paper.
- Then simply use a pencil (which can be erased if you get stuck!) or pen to trace the path through the maze.
- You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
- Printables are available in two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″). Download the size that is appropriate for your printer.
More Maze Puzzle Printables
Looking for other mazes to print? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Mazes
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Free Printable Zombie Mazes for Halloween
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Download Thanksgiving Mazes
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!