While you’re waiting for the turkey to cook, why not color in these free printable Thanksgiving Mandalas? Instead of regular Thanksgiving coloring sheets, these fun mandalas present a different way to color things in! There are four designs to download and print as many times as you like!
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Coloring is a fab activity for all ages, and these free printable sheets are perfect for the whole family on Thanksgiving.
For more Thanksgiving activities you could also check out:
- Free Printable Turkey Paper Craft
- Build-A-Turkey! Free Printable Paper Turkey Template
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Thanksgiving Olaf Pilgrim Edition
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Thanksgiving Turkey Olaf Edition!
What Are Mandalas?
A mandala is a geometric configuration of symbols with a very different application. In modern, typically American and European use, “mandala” has become a generic term for any circle ornament which can be used as a relaxing tool or in art therapy. In various spiritual traditions, mandalas may be employed for focusing attention of practitioners and adepts, as a spiritual guidance tool, for establishing a sacred space and as an aid to meditation and trance induction.Wikipedia
You will find the download links further down this page surrounded by a purple box. Tap the purple download buttons to save the file(s) to your device.
I’ve provided two paper sizes – A4 and US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) – use which size is appropriate for your printer.
Mandalas To Color for Thanksgiving
There are four designs in this set of Thanksgiving mandalas.
Here is a description of each page:
- A girl holding a cooked turkey is surrounded by a variety of Thanksgiving images – a pilgrim’s hat, an Indian headband, a pumpkin, leaves, pies, and corn.
- This is the same as the previous mandala, but with a boy holding a cooked turkey.
- A selection of Thanksgiving foods like pumpkin pie and turkey, and some sweet treats.
- Owls dressed up as Native American Indians and Pilgrims, as well as pumpkins, pies, and foliage.
Pick your favorites and print off just those pages, or print them all off and color to your heart’s content!
Use your favorite coloring medium to add your artistic flair to the coloring pages!
- I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
- If you prefer, use colored pencils.
- I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas
- Or how about using a paint set?
You can color mandala in so many different ways – repeating the colors as you go around the circle, coloring each item differently, or even using shades of the same color.
More Mandala Printables
Looking for other mandala printables to download? Right-click and open these ones in a new tab to check out next:
- Free Ocean Mandalas to Print & Color!
- Free Printable Flower Mandalas To Color
- Free Printable Mandalas To Color!
Over the years I’ve created a variety of printables – for crafts, parties, organisation, celebrations like Halloween, Christmas, and more! It makes me so happy to know that you LOVE them as much as I love creating them! Here are 100+ Free Printables to download and use!
Download Thanksgiving Mandalas
Click the download link to save the printable file(s) to your computer.
The Shop opens in a new tab/window.
Visit The Purple Pumpkin Shop for both premium and FREE printables that you won’t find on my main blog!
The free printable(s) is (are) a PDF and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use. Printables designed and created by The Purple Pumpkin Blog and its Designers are for PERSONAL USE ONLY and NOT FOR RESALE under any circumstances. Please read the full Terms and Conditions. You are welcome to print these free printables at a print shop if you don’t have a printer at home, however, some print shops may not print licensed characters. Colours may vary slightly on printing due to different screen and printer settings. You may share this free printable blog post on social media, including Pinterest; as well as share it on your blog/website with a link back to this blog post. Please DO NOT share the PDF on social media or on your blog/website. If you use any of my printables it would be awesome to know about it! Post a picture on the social media platform that you hang out on, and follow me: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest! Use the hashtag #TPPBprintables so I can find you! I hope you enjoy these free printables!