Do you find yourself having the same food for lunch, day in, day out? Stuck for ideas of what to prepare for packed lunches for work?
Well, you’ve hit the right page on the internet as I’ve got 23+ delicious slow cooker soup recipes that are perfect for autumn/winter lunches.
You may think soup is a tricky thing to take to work – but there are some great options to transport your lunch and enjoy a nice hot bowl of soup at your workplace.
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️
Slow Cookers Soup Recipes
This set of slow cooker soup recipes is the next in a series of packed lunch ideas coming to you in the next few months.
I decided to create this series, as lunch is one of those meals that I always struggle with. I have worked from home for the past 12+ years, and it’s really easy to carry on working through and not take break.
I was meal prepping for a while, but it fell to the wayside due to personal circumstances. But, we’re slowly returning to prepping meals in advance – including lunches that my husband can take to work, and that I can grab out of the fridge at home. Ideally I should stop work and enjoy my lunch – that’s my next goal – but at the moment I eat at my desk and do something non-work related on the computer instead.
Maybe you want to save money and take your own lunches to work with you. Or perhaps you are a stay-at-home parent, or work from home and want to have lunch prepared so you can grab something without having to think too much. Check out my Bento & Packed Lunch Recipes Board over on Pinterest
These slow cooker soup recipes (and this packed lunch series) is aimed at adults – but of course any one can enjoy a delicious soup! Soups are great for prepping in advance, and many freeze well.
However, if you are commuting you will need a safe way to get your soup from home to work.
If you have a kitchen at your workplace, then fill a glass jar (Mason, Kilner etc) with the cold soup, and re-heat at work. The jars with a handle would be fab, as you could eat the soup straight from it (I personally would re-heat in a different container because of the heat of the glass)
There are also wide-mouth flasks that will keep your soup hot (but you have to add it hot for that to work) or, invest in a Lunch Crock Food Warmer which you can plug-in at your desk and your soup will heat up by lunchtime.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
As with all of my roundups, there are recipes from my blog as well as from lots of lovely food blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to the slow cooker soup recipes open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place in the list.
- Pasta Fagioli Soup – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Spicy Slow Cooker Bean Soup – Recipes From A Pantry
- Slow Cooker Tomato Soup – Recipes From A Pantry
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup – Sugar & Soul
- Loaded Potato Soup – Balancing Motherhood
- Butternut Cauliflower Soup – Peas & Crayons
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – My Poppet
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup with Biscuits – Aileen Cooks
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup – Consumer Queen
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup – Thrifty Jinxy
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup – Mom vs The Boys
- Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup – Peas & Crayons
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup Two Kids And A Coupon
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Spicy Pumpkin & Butter Bean Soup – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Soup – Spaceships & Laser Beams
- Butternut Squash Sweet Potato Carrot Soup – Delightful Adventures
- Crock Pot Southwestern Corn Chowder with Chicken and Green Chilies – Two Healthy Kitchens
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Soup – To Simply Inspire
- Crock Pot Italian Wedding Soup – Two Healthy Kitchens
- Hearty Bacon and Corn Chowder Soup – Honey & Lime
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup – Kitchen Gone Rogue
- Slow Cooker Chicken Sausage Kale and White Bean Soup – Honey & Lime
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin & Apple Soup – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Slow Cooker Beef Pho – Sidewalk Shoes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup – Sidewalk Shoes
- Beef Barley Soup – The View From Great Island
- Creamy Coconut Green Chili Chicken Soup – Delicious Obsessions
These last few soup recipes are not made in the slow cooker (officially, at the time of making them!) but there is no reason why they couldn’t be made in one. I wanted to add them here as they’re some of my personal favourites.
- Cuban Black Bean Soup
- Lithuanian Chicken Soup
- Winter Vegetable Soup
- Veg & Five Bean Soup
- Leek & Potato Soup
- Spicy Roasted Tomato & Red Pepper Soup
- Minestrone Soup
And for even more soup recipes, check out my Soups Board on Pinterest.
More In Packed Lunch Series & Coming soon…
- 23+ Wrap & Sandwich Recipes
- 17+ Tasty Bowl Foods
- 11+ Delicious Rice Salads
- 17 of the Best Bean Salads
- 19+ Noodle & Pasta Salads
- 21+ Amazing Grain Salads
- Chicken Salads
- Ham Salads
- Fish & Shellfish Salads
- Salads with Eggs
- 17+ Tempting Cheese Salads
- 13+ Awesome Vegetable Salads
- Vegan Salads
- Egg Based Lunches
- Finger Foods/Foods on Sticks
- 23+ Delicious Slow Cooker Soups
Please feel free to share these Slow Cooker Soup Recipes by using the social buttons at the bottom of this post!
Don’t forget that you can also join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more.
Follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️