Do you find yourself having the same food for lunch, day in, day out? Stuck for ideas of what to prepare for packed lunches for work? You’ve hit the right page on the internet as I’ve got 17 of the best bean salads that could easily go in a packed lunch box.
This set of bean salads is the next in a series of packed lunch ideas coming to you in the next months.
I decided to create this series as lunch is one of those meals that I always struggle with. I have worked from home for the past 12+ years, and it’s really easy to carry on working through and not take break.
I was meal prepping for a while, but it fell to the wayside due to personal circumstances. But, we’re slowly returning to prepping meals in advance – including lunches that my husband can take to work, and I can grab out of the fridge at home. Ideally I should stop work and enjoy my lunch – that’s my next goal – but at the moment I eat at my desk and do something non-work related on the computer instead.
Maybe you want to save money and take your own lunches to work with you. Or perhaps you are a stay-at-home parent, or work from home and want to have lunch prepared so you can grab something without having to think too much.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to this me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
These bean salad recipes (and this packed lunch series) is aimed at adults – but of course any one can enjoy one of these best bean salads! I like storing packed lunch salads in glass jars (Mason, Kilner etc) as it keeps the food really fresh, and you can prep the food several days in advance (at the weekend for example, for the working week). For kids, why not use some cute bento boxes and accessories to make lunchtime fun. Bento boxes are so popular these days, and you can find a ton of great ideas on Pinterest.
As with all of my roundups, there are recipes from my blog as well as from lots of lovely food blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to the best bean salads open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place in the list.
- Mexican Bean Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Greek White Bean Salad – Kopiaste
- Pesto, Orzo & Cannellini Bean Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Three Bean Cilantro Lime Salad – Neighbor Food
- Five Bean Salad with Citrus Dressing – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Summer Six Bean Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Lemon Basil Three Bean Salad – Recipe Girl
- Mediterranean Bean Salad – The View From Great Island
- Kidney Bean Salad – Veggie Inspired
- Mexican Four Bean Salad – Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Charred Corn & Bean Salad – The View From Great Island
- Middle Eastern Bean Salad – Veggies Save The Day
- Borlotti Bean Salad – An Italian In My Kitchen
- Fully Loaded Black Bean Salad – Vegan In The Freezer
- Roast Veg & Two Bean Orzo Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Tropical Chickpea Salad – Veggies Save The Day
- Black Bean Mango Salad – Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen
Want more salad recipes?
Check out my Pinterest Salads Board…
More In Packed Lunch Series & Coming soon…
- 23+ Wrap & Sandwich Recipes
- 17+ Tasty Bowl Foods
- Rice Dishes
- Bean Salads
- 19+ Noodle & Pasta Salads
- Grain Salads (Couscous, Quinoa etc)
- Salads with Meat
- Salads with Fish and Shellfish
- Salads with Eggs
- Cheese Salads
- Vegetable Salads
- Vegan Salads
- Egg Based Lunches
- Finger Foods/Foods on Sticks
Please feel free to share these 17 Best Bean Salads by using the social buttons at the bottom of this post!
Don’t forget that you can also join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more.
Follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Save this post to Pinterest for later!