This selection of Reindeer Crafts and Recipes are fun for kids and adults alike, and a great way to spend some time during the holidays!
Stave off winter boredom with a cute reindeer pom pom craft, or print out some reindeer coloring pages to keep the kids entertained while they wait for Santa. Mix a batch of reindeer poop cookies, or make bags of reindeer noses as cute stocking suffers!
With so many reindeer-themed activities to choose from, you can be creative all season long!
I have included links to some products that would be useful for craft projects.
If you purchase via the links I may earn a small commission.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Reindeer Crafts and Recipes
The winter months bring shorter, darker days, cold, rainy, sleety, and snowy weather (of course, depending on where you live in the world!) and the only shining light is Christmas and the Holidays. After that, for me at least, it is counting down the days to spring!
To bring some joy and fun to cold winter days getting creative – be that with glue and a few simple craft supplies, or in the kitchen mixing up a pan of something yummy – is an awesome way to spend a few hours.
Whether you do these reindeer activities with your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, friend’s kids, classroom, activity group (delete as appropriate!) or on your own, I guarantee you will have fun!
Before I get into the reindeer crafts and recipes, here is some handy information for you.
If you are looking for something specific, please use the search function below. If you can’t find what you are searching for, then please do contact me as I take all reader suggestions on board!
TIP! Links to the various Reindeer Crafts and Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog will open in the same window/tab, so to reach this page again, just hit the back button on your browser.
- Make this awesome Printable Reindeer Paper Craft for winter and the holidays.
- This Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Craft makes an awesome Christmas decoration for your tree!
- This Pipe Cleaner & Pom Pom Reindeer Craft is so adorable and fun for all ages!
Reindeer crafts are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 100+ Crafts here for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
I will be adding to this list of reindeer crafts over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest Craft Boards so that you can always find them!
Handy Craft Supplies from Amazon
I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon (it’s like my one-stop-shop for so many things!) and am so thankful for my Amazon Prime membership, especially as I am the self-proclaimed queen of everything last minute! Knowing that millions of products are at my fingertips, with options like same-day, one-day, and two-day delivery (depending on item and geo-location) means I can pretty much always order and get what I need just in the nick of time!
A Prime membership trial is free for 30-days to try out and a nominal monthly fee thereafter – and there is so much more than just free delivery. Well worth checking out if you buy from Amazon a lot like me – I couldn’t be without it!
Reindeer Craft Supplies
Having a good basic stash of craft supplies means you can get crafty at a moment’s notice. A lifesaver on snow days, or when the kids are complaining for the hundredth time that they are bored! I keep a box full of these products below so that when my niece and nephews come to visit we can have a fun creative time together.
If you are short on space to store stuff, why not invest in a craft tote to keep everything together and stash away when not in use? There are many different sizes and styles so buy one (or two) suit your needs. I have a couple of this style of tote just for pens and pencils!
- You’re going to love these Reindeer Cookie Bars because not only are they delicious, but they are also easy to make too!
- Make a big bowl of Reindeer Chow to nibble on while waiting for Santa or watching a Christmas movie!
- These Unicorn Reindeer Cupcakes are adorably magical! Everyone is going to love them!
- The kids are gonna love these silly Chocolate Reindeer Poop Pudding cups!
- This Reindeer Cake is so CUTE! Under the chocolate frosting and reindeer decorations are three layers of red and green vanilla cake!
- Make a batch of these Reindeer Poop Cookies for your family this holiday season that tastes a whole lot better than the name suggests!
- These Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer Doughnuts are so easy and fun to make!
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy! Please feel free to check them out too.
I will be adding to this list of reindeer recipes over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest Recipe Boards so that you can always find them!
- I’ve super-sized my Rudolph printable and turned him into a free printable Pin the Nose on the Reindeer game!
- Use this Build A Reindeer Printable to build a super cute, well, reindeer!
- Make bags of Reindeer Poop as a silly stocking stuffer. Free printable included.
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Well, you can build a paper Olaf who you can dress up as Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer!
- Use the free printable label to make Bags of Reindeer Noses with candy. A great Christmas party favor or stocking stuffer!
I will be adding to this list of reindeer printables over time, so make sure that you save this post to your Pinterest Printables boards so that you can always find them.