Do you find yourself having the same food for lunch, day in, day out? Stuck for ideas of what to prepare for packed lunches for work? You’ve hit the right page on the internet as I’ve got 13+ awesome vegetable salads that are simply delicious and can be packed in a lunch box or mason jar to take on the go.
This set of vegetable salads is the next in a series of packed lunch ideas coming to you in the next months.
I decided to create this series as lunch is one of those meals that I always struggle with. I have worked from home for the past 12+ years, and it’s really easy to carry on working through and not take break.
I was meal prepping for a while, but it fell to the wayside due to personal circumstances. But, we’re slowly returning to prepping meals in advance – including lunches that my husband can take to work, and I can grab out of the fridge at home. Ideally I should stop work and enjoy my lunch – that’s my next goal – but at the moment I eat at my desk and do something non-work related on the computer instead.
Maybe you want to save money and take your own lunches to work with you. Or perhaps you are a stay-at-home parent, or work from home and want to have lunch prepared so you can grab something without having to think too much.
These noodle and pasta salads (and this packed lunch series) is aimed at adults – but of course any one can enjoy a delicious salad! I like storing packed lunch salads in glass jars (Mason, Kilner etc) as it keeps the food really fresh, and you can prep the food several days in advance (at the weekend for example, for the working week). For kids, why not use some cute bento boxes and accessories to make lunchtime fun. Bento boxes are so popular these days, and you can find a ton of great ideas on Pinterest.
As with all of my roundups, there are recipes from my blog as well as from lots of lovely food blogs from around the world. I have made all of links to the vegetable salads open in a new window so that you don’t lose your place in the list.
- Raw Veggie Chopped Salad – Veggie Inspired
- Marinated SummerVegetable Salad – The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Grilled Green Vegetable Salad – Tasting Page
- Roast Vegetable Salad with Creamy Cashew Dressing – The Gardening Cook
- Cypriot Village Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
This post contains Amazon Affiliate and other affiliate links. If you clicked the link then made a purchase, a small percentage of the sale price would be paid to me. It doesn’t cost you anything more but it helps keep the lights on over here!
- Autumn Harvest Chopped Salad – Kudos Kitchen by Renée
- Roasted Vegetable Salad – Salt & Lavendar
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetable Salad – Craving Something Healthy
- Make You Feel Good Salad – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Spring Vegetable Salad with Miso Dressing – The View From Great Island
- Farmers Market Vegetable Salad – The View From Great Island
- Sunshine Veggie Salad – Soup Addict
- Sumac Roasted Cauliflower Salad – Delicious Everyday
- Chopped Asparagus Salad – The View From Great Island
- Balinese Coconut Vegetable Salad – Quite Good Food
- Vegetable Niçoise Salad – Saving Dessert
- Shaved Vegetable Arugula Salad – A Beautiful Plate
- Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad with Sesame Dressing – The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Summer Sweetcorn Salad – Home & Plate
- Spring Vegetable Crème Fraîche Potato Salad – Simple Seasonal
Want more salad recipes?
Check out my Pinterest Salads Board…
More In Packed Lunch Series & Coming soon…
- 23+ Wrap & Sandwich Recipes
- 17+ Tasty Bowl Foods
- 11+ Delicious Rice Salads
- 17 of the Best Bean Salads
- 19+ Noodle & Pasta Salads
- 21+ Amazing Grain Salads
- Salads with Meat
- Salads with Fish and Shellfish
- Salads with Eggs
- 17+ Tempting Cheese Salads
- 13+ Awesome Vegetable Salads
- Vegan Salads
- Egg Based Lunches
- Finger Foods/Foods on Sticks
Please feel free to share these 13+ awesome vegetable salads by using the social buttons at the bottom of this post!
Don’t forget that you can also join The Pumpkin Patch for member exclusive freebies, offers, and more.
Follow The Purple Pumpkin Blog posts on Feedly or on Bloglovin’ so that you don’t miss out!
Save this post to Pinterest for later! ⬇️