This Savory Mixed Berry Salad recipe uses fresh berries in a unique and refreshing way. The creative and delicious BBQ side, lunch, or lite bite is ready in just 15 minutes. The fresh and tantalizing ingredients include rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, raspberries, romaine lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and almonds.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Savory Mixed Berry Salad Recipe
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions, to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy delicious, refreshing salads.
This savory mixed berry salad recipe with raspberry vinaigrette is a great way to enjoy the bounty of summer berries.
With a variety of colors and textures, this salad is sure to be a hit at your next picnic or barbecue!
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon or other stores if available online. Staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., aren’t always included here as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ALL ingredients with measurements is found on the recipe card.
- Fresh Produce – Raspberries, Lemon, Romaine Lettuce, Mint, Strawberries, Blackberries
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Sliced Almonds
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, that you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Berries
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is fresh berries, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Strawberry Caprese Skewers Appetizer for Valentine’s Day
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe is Perfect for Afternoon Tea!
- Mini Berry Pavlovas
More Salad Recipes
Looking for more salads to make? Check these recipes out next:
- Peach Blackberry Salad with Blackberry-Basil Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Feta Salad with Pecans and a Balsamic Glaze
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Chill salad plates prior to preparing this recipe.
How Do I Make A Savory Mixed Berry Salad?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup fresh raspberries, washed
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, washed, stem removed, and chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, washed
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Add the vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
- Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer or light lunch.
- Chill salad dishes prior to preparing this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 306mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 8gSugar: 7gProtein: 5g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Special Dinner!
You’ve made the salad, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to create a menu for a dinner party or special meal:
- Appetizer: Whipped Feta & Watermelon Bites
- Soup: Vegetarian & Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
- Main Dish: Roasted Salmon with Hollandaise Sauce – A Low Carb Dinner Idea!
- Side Dish: Creamy Instant Pot Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Beverage: Disney-Inspired Polynesian Village Cocktail with Rum and Tropical Juice!
- Dessert: Low Carb Coconut Macaroons Using Just 4 Ingredients
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.