These Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites are both aesthetically pleasing on a platter as well as delicious to eat! The perfect, simple summertime appetizer is ready to serve in just 10 minutes. They may look fancy but you need the simplest of ingredients, including canned tuna, mayonnaise, sriracha, and cucumber.
I have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Read Full Disclosure Policy
Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites
The full ingredients list and instructions are found in the printable recipe card at the end of this post. I highly recommend reading the blog post all the way through so that you don’t miss any tips or substitution suggestions, to ensure that you have all the ingredients and equipment required and understand the steps and timings involved.
If you’re planning a party and need an easy appetizer, look no further!
These spicy tuna cucumber bites are quick and simple to make, and they’re perfect for any occasion – from game day to a summer BBQ. Everyone will love them!
So next time you’re throwing a party, be sure to add these little guys to the menu. You won’t regret it. ;)
Ingredients & Equipment Used In This Recipe
While most ingredients can be bought in grocery stores, for your convenience, any specialized or notable ingredients and equipment needed for this recipe have been linked to Amazon or other stores if available online. Staple ingredients such as oil, salt, sugar, etc., aren’t always included here as you’re likely to have those in your kitchen. The complete list of ALL ingredients with measurements is found on the recipe card.
- Fresh Produce – English Cucumber, Green Onions (Spring Onions/Scallions)
- Protein – Canned Tuna
- Sriracha Sauce – a hot chili sauce
- Garlic Powder
- White Sesame Seeds
Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog use both cup measurements and/or weighted measurements. American cups and kitchen food scales are handy pieces of equipment to have in your kitchen as it means you’ll be able to make all of the different recipes on my blog. I try to give American, imperial, and metric measurements in my recipes. Please note, you can mix cup measurements with weighted measurements, but never mix imperial (pounds, ounces, pints, etc.,) with metric (kilograms, grams, litres, etc.,).
More Recipes Using Cucumber
One of the hero ingredients in this dish is cucumber, so here are some more recipes using the same:
- Cucumber Smoked Salmon Appetizers Ready in Just 20 Minutes!
- Feta Cucumber Cups Appetizer for Summer Parties
- Dill Cucumber Salad – A Fresh Side Dish for Summer
More Appetizer Recipes
Looking for more appetizers to make? Check these recipes out next:
- 30-Minute Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer (Just 5-Ingredients)
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates Wrapped in Bacon
- Quick & Easy White Bean Dip with Seasoned Pita Chips
- The total number of appetizers will depend on how thick the cucumber is sliced.
- For best results, aim for 16-18 slices per cucumber.
How Do I Make Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites?
Check out the printable recipe card below with full ingredients and instructions. Any demonstration photos do not print out to save your ink.
- 1 (8-oz/225g) can water-packed tuna, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 large English cucumber, sliced
- 2 large green onions (spring onions/scallions), green parts only, sliced
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- Add the drained tuna, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and garlic powder to a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Divide the tuna mixture between the cucumber slices and arrange them on a serving platter.
- Garnish each appetizer with some of the sliced green onion and sesame seeds right before serving. Enjoy!
- The total number of appetizers will depend on how thick the cucumber is sliced. For best results, aim for 16-18 slices per cucumber.
- *For more heat, adjust the amount of Sriracha sauce, as desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
This site uses Nutritionix to provide estimated nutrition. Nutritional information is always approximate and will depend on the quality of ingredients used and serving sizes. If you need exact calories and macros, please do your own calculations.
Make It A Special Dinner!
You’ve made the appetizer, but what about the rest of the courses?
Here are additional recipes to create a menu for a dinner party or special meal:
- Soup: Fragrant Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup with Garlic and Ginger
- Salad: Asian Cabbage Salad with Warm Spicy Peanut Dressing
- Main Dish: Sheet Pan Roasted Asian Shrimp & Vegetables
- Side Dish: Quick & Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Beverage: Jalapeño Cucumber Vodka Lemonade
- Dessert: Creamy Banana Frozen Yogurt – A Yummy Summer Dessert Idea!
There are 500+ Recipes on The Purple Pumpkin Blog for you to enjoy – please feel free to check them out too.